39; whirlpool

This photo was actually a screenshot by me ❤️

I actually stalk Snapchat and Instagram just for Josh to update on anything 💯

Legit, I feel like: I don't care about anything else at that moment besides Josh 😂😂

----------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

After the whole day of spending in Paris with photos too, we crashed at our hotel since we were gonna head back to Ohio soon.

Josh was doing something with Tyler while I stayed in the room and listened to music.

I swear, Panic! At The Disco made me feel happier when I was drawing, and Golden Days was perfect for me to finish the touch up of Josh's face with his tongue out like how he does it all on stage.

Josh came into the room and waved at me while I waved at him and continued coloring in the fainted red and looking pink hair he had.

He crashed over on the bed to crawl by me super slowly and smiling at me before laying down next to me.

"Whoa!" he said loudly for me to hear with the headphones on.

I took them out before looking at him with my cheeks resting on the headphones.

He looked at me and "awwed" and took his phone out to take a photo of me with my cheeks on the headphones before she smiled at me and kissed my cheeks.

"You are something," I said taking off the headphones and laying them on my phone next to me.

He got closer to see the drawing before he asked "How's your drawing coming? I'm excited to see that you're doing one for Tyler and Jenna too."

I nodded before putting it down and sighed.

Josh's P.O.V.

I could tell something was on Vi's mind, and she usually wasn't like this since she always tried to make herself not think anything bad.

"What's wrong?" I asked her before hugging her.

She leant onto me before she sniffed. Was she crying or the verge?

"Jade's been sorta slacking on her injury..." she said. "I don't even know if she's wanting to be working on the tour now..."

"Don't pout about it. She'll get back on her feet soon."

Violet looked at me and back at her drawing. "You think I should do one of her?"

I nodded before kissing her cheek and snuggling closer to her before she giggled.

"Josh!" Tyler called out of the room.

I got a little mad since I was already comfortable on the bed with Violet, and I didn't want to leave her alone since she had the mood of it.

"Be right back," I said kissing Violet before jumping off the bed and going in the room.

Tyler was on the piano doing something before seeing me and motioning me over to him.

I walked over a little confused before he said "When are you giving her the ring?!"

Judging from how eager he was, I looked away before saying "Look, it'll come to Christmas-"

"Christmas!?" Tyler shouted. "That's another month!"

"What's going on?" Jenna asked from the living room.

"Something personal!" I shouted.

Tyler smiled before Jenna walked away confused still and holding her yogurt.

"Don't say it any louder!' I said to Tyler before walking out of the room to see Violet with her headphones on and drawing.

I smiled before she saw me and waved again, and I looked at my shorts before climbing in bed again and putting my fingers on Violet.

She looked at me awkwardly before I raised my eyebrows and she rolled her eyes smiling and took her headphones off.

She unplugged them and put her phone on the counter along with the headphones and jumped on top of me before kissing me repeatedly.

*NEXT MORNING*

Having to have someone on top of you with their hair on your face is quite annoying since she's still fast asleep.

I moved the hair out of my face to see Violet's hair bright purple with her little blue tips.

I loved that hair color on hers, and hopefully she'll like what I'm dying next.

She groaned a little before lifting her head up at me while I showed a silly face at her before she laughed and sighed while looking sideways.

"You okay?" I asked her.

Violet's P.O.V.

Judging from his question, I said "I want to go back home..."

"Really?" Josh said a little shocked. "I thought you wanna be out here still."

I shook my head in his chest before he sighed and started scratching my hair.

I instantly felt like not moving at all.

"Yayyyy..." I said drowsily and started rubbing his arm gently.

I felt him laugh before he started saying about questioning what to do for Christmas.

----------------------------------

This one was pretty shorrttt

Next one will be longer ❤️

Byyyyyeee! ✌️