82; life changer

Josh's P.O.V.

*JUNE 29TH, 2017*

My whole head was sorta heading right now, but the medicine was kicking in slowly, reaching out to make me snuggle with something.

"Josh?" Violet said, snapping me out of conscious.

I looked up at her before saying "Yeah?"

"Can you NOW tell me?" she smiled.

I groaned and got up before walking to the counter and reached to my phone charging.

"Why can't you tell me? That's something to answer..." 

I put my phone down before feeling Violet behind me, and I turned around to see her with her messy hair in a ponytail.

My lips touched her cheek before I went down to her neck and she pushed away a little, just to see my face.

"Please, Josh... what's going on with this thing..." 

My eyes looked at her ring, and I said "The promise ring... You don't remember?"

She looked at it, and she then realized with her eyes opening more.

"Now... you get the whole thing going on..." I said before kissing her.

Violet felt a little bit confused still, and I whispered "I know it's supposed to be a surprise, but... it's going to happen soon."

She gasped a little before I walked backwards and motioning her to follow me.

Violet shook her head and followed me into the room before she closed the door.

*SKIP TIME*

Violet and I fell back on the bed with our backs on the sheets, and I kept breathing a little hard.

"So... does this sorta... make it better for tomorrow?" I asked Violet.

Violet got close to me before saying "What do you mean by that?"

She traced her fingers on me. "I mean... this."

Violet looked at me and my eyebrows went up, and Violet said "Then you sir, are a very cute bunny."

I smiled and kissed her before she heard something from her phone.

"Ooh! I'll be right back!" she said planting a kiss on my cheek.

While she got out of bed, I squeezed her butt and she looked at me before I smiled sexually.

Violet's P.O.V.

Josh was such a tease.

I went to my phone to see Jenna's face there.

I answered my phone before saying "Hello?"

"Hey Violet! I just wanna let you know that Tyler is sorta... having a little scared type of issues since it's going to be hometown concerts," Jenna said. "I just wanted you to know if... you could talk to him since you know how to persuade with it."

My voice was sorta in silence, but I snapped out of it with saying "Sure."

"Thanks! Tyler's at the park, and I tried to call him, but he won't answer."

After the call, I changed into this:

After changing into that, I put on a hat to cover the yellow hair since I haven't dyed my hair at all

"Where you heading off to?" Josh asked in the bed still.

"I'm going to see Tyler. He's having a little talk to talk, like how the whole sudden thing, you know, and such."

I kissed Josh for a few seconds before he put his hands on my face and I said "I'll be back, okay?"

He nodded and squished my face before saying "Love you."

"Love you too!" I said in his face before leaving the apartment.

*SKIP TIME*

I saw Tyler under a tree, and some people didn't realize it was him.

I got out of the car and walked over to him before he noticed me.

"Violet..." he said looking up.

"Hey," I said. "You mind...?"

Tyler saw my finger pointing next to him, and he nodded.

I sat down and he said "It's weird to see you dressed all brightly instead of your normal attire."

"Yeah... I know, it's weird," I said. "I just wanted to talk to you about the whole thing on the hometown concerts."

Tyler looked at me before I continued on with everything. 

He wasn't interrupting anything, and at some points, he did backfire with things about how he felt, and that was fine. At least he got it out of his system.

Eventually, he felt a little emotional and got teary.

I had to hug Tyler.

No hug from a crying Tyler was like leaving a puppy alone.

"Josh is also here. I'm here, and so is your wife. We're all here for you," I said. "Don't feel alone..."

Tyler nodded before wiping his eyes and nodding.

"Josh... told me about the whole marriage thing, and I... don't want you to know this," Tyler said.

My eyes widened at the thought of it.

"But I'll tell you. Don't tell Josh though."

I nodded before getting close to Tyler.

"He told me he's going to tell you at a concert during the final nights. I don't know which concert, but... he's going to do it."

My ears were shocked to hear this.

My mind was going all over the place.

Then my eyes kept staring at the ground.

Josh, was going, to tell, the world...