85; Tøur De Cølumbus #3

all these photos are from the concerts btw

hopefully everyone enjoys them

---------------------------------- 

Violet's P.O.V.

*DAY 3 of TOUR DE COLUMBUS*

My body was aching from all those, uh...

Different moves I did last night, that's what you could say.

Josh was actually concerned on my arms too since he saw them outlined and tatted as well. He got the message that I am having new tattoos.

Josh was right next to me, and I saw his frizzy yellow hair drooping over his forehead and touching his eyebrows.

He looked so cute whenever he was asleep.

I couldn't help but feel special about the fact that I actually found someone I'm going to marry.

Hopefully that soon is definitely soon.

I got up from the bed, and saw myself naked once again.

Did the same routine, but with no duck slippers.

My hand was still cut up from the bowl breaking and scratching me. 

Some fans were actually praying for me to get better since my little "incident" and had actually drew some photos of me, or Tyler, or Josh, or anything related with their music.

I even told fans about me coming to the Artopia, and they were freaking out since they don't know about that.

My phone went off and I looked to see Jade calling me right now, and I answered.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Vi! We got to get going to the parlor now!" Jade shouted. "I'm heading over to your place to pick you up, and this time it'll be a bit more longer."

"All right."

I hung up before going back in the room to get some clothes set and ready to go.

After I got ready, I left the house with a little text to Josh's phone so he knows where I am at

I saw Jade in the car, waiting while I ran over and got in.

"About time," she said turning the ignition and going off.

"Sorry, just had to be comfortable to not be embarrassed," I said.

Jade smiled and nodded.

"It's true!"

She shook her head while smiling still and sighed. "It's okay, I'm just excited about the rest of the work today for the tattoos."

"Same."

*SKIP TIME*

After hours of working on my left arm, they finally got it done.

I felt a little bit exhausted since the pain was really making me feel a bit numb.

Jade was sorta surprised me handle it. She knows pain isn't my favorite thing in this world, and in fact, it's no ones.

"Are we going to finish the other soon?" I asked Jade's friend.

"Well... from the photo of what it looks like, I will definitely work on it now if you want, and for sure finish tomorrow," he said. "Or tomorrow for like, probably less than half the day will be done."

I realized that tomorrow, I had to be at Artopia.

The rest of the pain was going to be dealt with today, but that'll make it more harder for me to have more fun since my arms are going to hurt.

"I mean... I'll get some done today, but you sure the rest will be done tomorrow?"

"Only if you can handle the pain. Today was successful since you didn't really cause any problems."

"Surprisingly," Jade commented.

I looked at her before she turned around and looked at the notebook of tattoos.

"Yeah, you might as well work on it tomorrow as much as you can before 1 pm tomorrow," I told him. "The rest will be done after tomorrow and the rest, right?"

"Yep."

"Good."

Jade thanked her friend before the wrapping on my arm really made me feel a little numb since I never was able to handle this much pain in this amount of time given for today.

Josh's P.O.V.

I kept calling Violet but kept getting nothing.

"Why isn't Violet answering..." I said pacing back in the Express Live dressing room.

Tyler sighed and said "She's getting those tattoos done as quick as she is."

Jenna looked at her phone before saying "Oh, she just shot a text!"

"Really?" I said in happiness.

"Jade sent it tho. She just said that her left arm is completely done already, and she's getting the rest hopefully done after Artopia. She is going to the place to work on the tattoo on her right arm before the event at Nationwide."

I sighed before saying "So... is she gonna make it to tonight?"

"I just sent that text right now," Jenna said. "Hopefully so since Sapphire's been all lonely most of today. Thank god she was fine with me."

"Why? Is she a struggle for you?" Tyler asked.

"Oh, no. She's just... a little bit more provocative on dressing in a particular way. She's wearing all black today, and she did the same thing yesterday, and the first concert. It would just kill to have some people wear something bright," Jenna complained.

I let that go before I walked over to the door outside in back before looking at my shoes and looking at the sky.

Violet, please be here soon.

*CONCERT*

After doing Lane Boy, I could feel the tension adding up more. 

The interlude video was playing before I went over to the B-stage to where we would play Ode To Sleep first and the other songs.

Violet's P.O.V.

I was in the backstage hearing the video going off before Tyler and Josh go off and do their songs on the other stage.

My stomach was acting all weird, and I felt numb all over my body. 

Especially my left arm, and I could feel my eyes going all black.

I tried to fake it out before making an excuse to go to the bathroom.

I ran off to the bathroom before splashing water on my face and trying to stay awake.

I kept hyperventilating by then, and I didn't know why before feeling my hands shake, even though I could feel them.

"Oh my god..." I said. "The tattoooo...."

My vision went black before I fell to the ground and passed out.

----------------------------------

some serious stuff after getting a tattoo, huh?

seems like Violet couldn't handle the little stuff to follow after having a continuous period of having a needle being on you without stopping and adding 

idk, it's just to add tension

no clue what a tattoo feels like, so... 

yeah