53; mom care

hey, everyone!

i've been sorta slacking a little since i'm tired of dealing with school work, and i've been stressing over finals already coming this week (6/10/17)

oml

anyways, here's another part

probs trying to think of making any other top book or not...

we'll see...

----------------------------------

Josh's P.O.V.

*MORNING*

I woke up sorta quick with me jolting a little, shaking Violet as she woke up too a little frightened.

"Oh my god...!" I said as I saw Violet. "I'm sorry, Vi... Didn't mean to wake you."

She groaned before I kissed her cheek and got up slowly.

"Noooo..." she said like a baby. "Stay with me... Please..."

I sighed before crawling in the hospital bed before hugging Violet and laying next to her.

"You know... I've been thinking," Violet says as she rubbed my hair. "You need to refresh yourself for tonight. Make sure you play extra good too, for both of us."

The words I was hearing sorta got me a little tangled up with how she was feeling. She must've been really worried about travelling with the condition she's in. 

"Vi..." I said looking at her.

"No... You don't have to say anything, Josh. I'll be here, not worried about anything else."

My eyes focused on hers before she smiled and touched my cheek. "Just get ready, and don't worry about me."

"Violet..." I said concerned. "You know I can't leave you alone."

Violet sighed before rubbing my cheek. "It's okay... I'll be texting you, I promise. And I'll be sending support all the way for Fresno."

Violet's P.O.V.

The doors opened as Tyler appeared without Jenna, and he waved over at us before my mom appeared out of the entrance.

My eyes widened as I was really shocked to see her here, and not in Ohio.

"Mom?!" I said shocked to see her.

On the downside, she cut her hair short, with her bangs showing and her hair dyed a little bright.

"Before you say anything, I just want you to know that I'm not forcing you to come home," she assured me. "Josh is... really taking good care of you, and I appreciate that very much."

Josh smiled before saying "Thanks."

My mom sighed as Tyler looked over at her and asked "You wanna tell them too?"

Josh and I were confused on what Tyler meant. My mom seemed fidgety when Tyler mentioned it, so she cleared her throat and sighed.

"Your... your song, on the radio... It's getting popular by each day, and people want interviews of you. Like, right now, and in the future, and some people want to sign you," my mom said sternly.

At first, those sentences felt like a dream, but it WAS real. My song was actually in the top 10 on Billboard, and I was really anticipating on winning the Grammys. Consider the facts true when the time comes.

"Well... I can sorta move fine, but the doctors still want me to rest," I said to her. "They're really wanting to be sure."

My mom nodded before Josh got up off the bed and rubbed his hair. "Let's just see for sure," Josh said to me.