19; 2nd concert!

Violet's P.O.V.

*A FEW MINS LEFT*

Once I got to the little entrance backstage, I ran over to where Tyler and Josh were heading. Thank god I had caught up with them before I showed them my outfit.

"Hey!" Josh said in excitement. "Where've you been? You look real cool with that on."

He was mentioning about my outfit:

"Thanks!" I said hugging him. "I hope you have a great time out there."

He looked at me goofingly before Tyler hugged me and said "It's cute to know Josh got someone that really cares about him."

I smiled with teeth showing before Josh asked "Can I ask why you're in such a good mood?"

"Well, I found out that people made a fan page on me! They're really supportive and it's got over a few thousand followers already!"

Josh and Tyler looked in shock before I nodded and said "I don't want to disrupt your minds with that. Go ahead and kill it!"

Tyler laughed before hugging me again and taking off with his sight of Jenna before Josh stayed with me.

"You're going out there again," he said close to me before kissing me. "I'm going to have Iowa love you, okay?"

I giggled before he tickled me and held my hand before going over to the little entrance of where they go.

Tyler gave a kiss to Jen before he left and Josh kissing me even longer and winking at me before catching up with Tyler. He loves me a whole lot.

"Josh really loves you," Jenna said hugging me. "He's showing a hell of a lot more than how Tyler does with me. He really is different whenever he sees you."

I looked at her before hearing the start playing and asked "Did he say that?"

Jenna shook her head. "It's just something I see almost EVERY DAY. Not a clue to you how much you two show the love for each other?"

My cheeks flashed red before Jenna pinched them and said "You even get red when I mention him!"

I smiled before giggling and said "Come on... Let's go see them perform."

Jenna and I went closer before we took our phones out and started recording.

*SKIP TIME*

After Tyler had finished Goner, I sighed and moved my hair before I heard one of the guys shout from a distance.

"Violet! They need you to come onto the stage!" he said.

My eyes flashed over to Jenna before she smiled and I got out of the seat before running over and waiting by the curtain. "When do I go in?" I asked him.