28; the truth

oiiii 😬😬😬

okie, forewarning!!😱😱😱

some people may feel a little hurt what's going to come...😭😭😭😭

please know that it's a lot to read and understand!😭😭😭❤️

----------------------------------

Josh's P.O.V.

*MORNING*

I sorta woke up a little hurt with the migraine sorta kicking in before I closed my eyes and groaned before feelling Violet in the bed.

That's when I saw it wasn't her bed nor mine, it was Tyler and Jenna's!

My eyes looked around the dark room before I saw the time on the clock.

6:21 AM

I sighed before landing on the bed and slowly going to Violet.

Her hair was sorta neat still, and I played with it before she saw me awake and rested her head on the pillow.

"Good morning..." I said cheesily.

She didn't return the morning, so I kissed her neck softly before she squinched her shoulders to her neck, like a turtle does.

I looked a little confused before I asked "What's wrong?"

Violet sat up quickly before staring at me. "Do you remember what happened last night?"

My eyes winced from the light she turned on the lamp, and I said "Well... I can only remember the party, the little incident with your mom, and me seeing a familar face..."

"Do you remember this familar face?" Violet asked sorta sternly.

"Whoa... When did you get all bossy?"

She got out of bed before opening the door and closing it to lock it, and leaned on it before saying "You came here with a girl. Some girl named Ashley?"

My eyes sorta squinted at her before I sighed and said "Ashley... Oh my god...!"

"I thought you only had one girlfriend in the past?" Violet said. "Were you trying to keep more stuff from me?"

"No!" I said looking at her.

"Were you also keeping a secret that you're not liking this relationship of ours?! Or, what about whenever that I met you, you've been not seeing Tyler a whole lot as much before...?"

I got out of bed before saying "Violet..."

Violet put her arm out at me before looking emotional, and asked "Were you?"

"Was I what?" I said confused.

She looked at me with puppy eyes with tears about to stream down her face. "Were you gonna cheat on me?"

I couldn't believe what she was saying right in front of me. It felt like she didn't even want me right now, or possibly for good?

"Violet..." I said stepping closer to her before she stopped me.

"Just tell me..." she said starting to cry. "Were you?"

"I was drunk! I didn't even remember bringing her with me!"

Violet's P.O.V.

Judging from how honest Josh was being, I heard a knock on the door before I heard Tyler's voice asking if we were okay.

We didn't even answer before Josh said "Vi, there's no way I wouldn't turn my back on you like that... You know that without you, it's like... me having no one at all."

I looked at him with that lie he just made. "You got Tyler. You got Jenna. You got your brother and sisters, your parents, your grandpa even!" I said.

Josh looked at me as if I was crazy, and he said "Okay, those people aren't like how I care about you! You know from the start that the both of us loved each other obsessively. You saw it in your eyes, and I saw it in my own."

My eyes looked at the ground before I saw the tears rolling down and I saw Josh come closer before I couldn't stop him, and he hugged me softly.

It bothers me to see how much Josh cared, but it wasn't enough...

I pushed him away before I started crying and crying more before I told Josh to stop.

I looked at him with tears in my eyes, and I said "We... We need to sto-"

His eyes were looking really concerned before I couldn't finish and I sank to the ground and kept crying more and more.

"You want to take a break?" he said softly.

I nodded in my arms before he sighed and stayed where he was for a second before I felt him kiss my head and said "I understand..."

I saw him go back to bed before I sniffed and kept crying softly before I unlocked the door and stood up before seeing Tyler and Jenna by the bathroom.

I brushed past the both of them before I went over by the balcony and felt the air hit me pretty hardly, wiping my tears off my face a bit.

"Hey..." Jenna said by me.

I sniffed before hugging her and she said "It's okay... I understand from your angle, trust me..."

I kept crying before Jenna comforted me.

Josh's P.O.V.

My tears were going on the pillow before Tyler said "Hey dude."

"Get out..." I said into the pillow.

He sighed before saying "If you need to talk to me, I'm here."

I sniffed before he left and closed the door before I started crying in the pillow softly.

I couldn't believe Violet and I were already apart...

I couldn't bare it for one second.

----------------------------------

O. M. G. 😭😭

i knowwwww! i know! i'm so sowwwyy!😫😫

isn't it how usual stories go!?😢😢

i'm so sorry....😥

trust me when i say it won't last for like, a whole number of parts ahead, oh god no...💯🤞

that's not how the story was gonna go...😁😇

this story is about josh and violet! ❤️❤️

JoshxViolet (you can switch her name out with yours, if you want) 😂😂😂

anywho...

byyyyeeee!✌️