43; a new year

hola! 😊

well, hope everyone's okay after reading that smut from last chapter😂😂

sorry for that, but not if you're used to it 💯

there's more to come now, so expect a lot! ✌️

----------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

*MORNING*

I could feel myself curl up in the blanket more without any clothes on since Josh and I got in bed all cozy and snuggled on each other.

My eyes opened slowly to see him before I looked around and saw the cloudy lights shining in the room while revealing the small colors in the room.

"Oi," I said while getting out of Josh's grip slowly.

Thank god he didn't wake up before I got out of bed and slipped on one of his big shirts before putting on underwear and stretching myself before hearing the bones crack in my body.

It felt a bit painful since my arms did crack when I reached to the ceiling, and I sighed before settling down and looking at Josh, all tired and whatnot.

"Josh?" I asked softly.

He moved a little before realizing the silence and opened his eyes to see me.

His arm reached out for mine before he slowly pulled me closer to him and he hugged me sideways when I rested close to him.

"You've been awake?" he asked in his morning voice.

I shook my head. "Just right now," I said rubbing his hand.

He kissed my neck before saying "You think my parents must've heard us?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

He laughed before I giggled and went silent.

"You wanna do anything today?" he said forgetting about the other things.

"Ummm, we got a lot of things to do!" I said turning around to face him. "Did you forget about the other presents?"

Josh rubbed his face before stretching and I kissed him on the lips gently before he held me and I let go. "We still need to give Tyler and Jenna their gifts," I said. "Let's try to see what time we can do all this, and when we're done, we'll enjoy our time."

Josh winced before saying "Well, Tyler and I got another interview later on, so... I was just trying to see if we could do it now."

Ugh, the tension.

"Well, we can just..." I said trying to think of anything else but Josh kissed me and rubbed my cheek.

"We'll hang another time, it's okay," he said smiling at me.

Josh seemed bummed too, but I went along and snuggled next to him before him resting my head on his shoulder.

*SKIP TIME*

I was strumming my ukulele at my house since I delivered the presents and Josh and Tyler were doing the interview while Jenna had family attending to do. It felt okay since I wanted to feel a little in the shmood to do some song playing. i actually say shmood on my Snapchat stories 😂

"I wanna do something like today's song," I said to Jade.

She adjusted her beanie before sighing. "What song?"

"Something Just Like This," I said smiling.

Jade smiled too and gave a thumbs up. "We can just do cover over it, and we'll do a song of mine."