75; no faces

omg, the faces

ironic with the title and the pic, right?

lol

----------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

*APRIL 3rd, 2017*

I was already at the bakery, doing my usual thing with my injuries still healing their best before some people were talking to me about the photo and stuff.

I couldn't believe Josh kissed Jade.

"Hey, um... Violet?" a voice said next to me.

I saw it was my other named self, and I waved at her before she said something.

"Um...I just want to let you know... that I got another job... so, I won't be working here anymore after today," she said.

My eyebrows went up, and I said "Oh... This is a sudden, I didn't know."

She nodded before saying "I just got a better one, and it pays more, no offense to this job sucking."

"I get it... Thanks for all the help around here though..."

Violet nodded and went away before the door opened and revealed Sapphire in her little emo clothes.

"Ooh, what are you dressed up for?" I asked all nicely.

She moved her hand before pushing her backpack up, and said "I'm just a little picky, you know... I'm sorry for being all confusing to you, if you don't like it."

"It's cool to be whoever you want to be," I said. "Especially the ones that care about me and my life too."

She nodded before saying "Can I get a smoothie, that coffee and vanilla bean one."

"You paying?" 

She rolled her eyes and took a five out before I took it evilly and handed her the change, and she walked over to the other side with the other Violet there, grabbing the stuff since today was sorta empty.

Josh's P.O.V.

"Dude, come on, you can't be that seriously angry at yourself," Tyler said to me.

We were in the room of the bus, and I said "I am! I can't believe I kissed Jade..."

"Well, why did you?"

"I was drunk! You can't get all bossy with me!"

"I'm not acting bossy..."

I groaned and got up before walking into my room and checking my phone.

Stuff wasn't being replied from Violet with all the messages I sent her, and still, nothing.

My eyes realized Jenna called, and I said "Tyler! Jenna called me, you know why?"

"The situation!" he shouted.

I rolled my eyes and closed the door with my foot kicking it.

My body hit the bed before I grabbed the sheets and cuddled with it, feeling the softness of how it felt to hold Violet.

Violet's P.O.V.

"...wish he couldn't do what the type of stuff he does," I said brushing my hair out of my face.

Sapphire sighed while kneeling on the counter and sipping her drink. "You might as well just try to forgive him..."

I looked at her all confused and crazy.

"Forgive him?! That's an easy thing to do," I joked. "Like it's all that simple. 'Hey, Josh, I know you kissed my sister and really enjoyed it, so I know you didn't mean to do all of that stuff. You know I love you, and I forgive you, my sweet little munchkin!'"

Sapphire looked at her drink and sipped, and I said "Good move."

Josh really probably meant that kiss, and I know Jade would probably done the same too since she has that look in her eye at him.

*NIGHT*

I stuffed my face in the pillow before seeing my phone getting a face call from Josh.

I groaned and flipped it over while it ringed.

That's when I could easily just... get rid of it all.

This pain. Emotion. 

That's when I answered.

He was in bed before I saw his face in the sheets.

"Hey..." was all he said. "I know you don't want to hear about me, nor even see my face... I just want to come clean and say I'm sorry."

"That's no-"

"No, let me explain, Violet."

I sighed and waited for his response.

"Jade and I were drunk, and I had no clue it was her before I did what I did. She regrets ever going to that party, and she's trying to come home and try to get her sympathy all back to normal. I don't know how to get the both of us together again, and I know you don't like hearing the back of me trying to get back already, but... I can't deal with this loneliness. Now I know what Tyler sorta deals with at sometimes."

I looked at the phone before seeing him tearing up.

Josh was crying.

That was a rare.

"Josh... I-" I said but couldn't speak. "I just can't... deal with this right now. It's still too soon for me, and I'd rather to deal with other things than this. It broke my heart, but maybe it is true on how much you wouldn't do this to me."

"Exactly!" Josh said. "Why would I hurt you? Tyler even said that he saw me, and could tell that I would never hurt you. He knows exactly the type of stuff from me, and vise versa."

"Josh... I love you, and I just want to be alone right now..." 

"Vi, if you do that, who knows if that one time may come back..."

My eyes started to get teary, and I heard him say "Let's just talk... That's it, okay? I love you."

I stuffed my face in the pillow and cried before Josh was trying to help out.

I. Just. Couldn't.