60; house of gold

for the next few parts coming ahead, there's gonna be some songs to go with the story

make sure to listen and read

the mood of the song will describe the type of stuff happening in the part, so...

there's your clue...

Tyler and Josh are performing in Ohio tonight!!! Tour De Columbus! (6/20/17) ❤️

Oh, and I'm school free!!! 💯💯💯

I wish I could've gone to the concerts in Ohio since I don't even live that far from the state. 😭😭

like, two or three from Chicago, I forget... 😵

fun fact up there

this part is short since i'm tired and want to rest since today was so much fun with a couple of friends, and being the third wheel to them since they were sorta making fun at me for being all lonely 😒🦋

they tried to make me feel fine with them holding me, but nooo... ✌️

not in my head, uh-uh 🌸🌸

----------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

*A FEW DAYS ON BREAK*

Since I wanted to spend quality time with family, I wanted to see how the whole family was fine with hanging out.

Jade was fine with it, but Sapphire was still being sorta stubborn with her little attitude on "not finding herself".

Oh, that's the basic concept of why Sapphire is all weird with her outfits and personality. She tries to find people that she can sorta accept in her opinion and decide to be like them. My mom was sorta mad since she doesn't want no one to be a "follower", they need to be a "leader".

While on this family getaway to hanging out, Jade spit her gum out the window.

"Hey, that's not good for the economy!" my mom pouted.

Jade gave her a look before looking out the window while my mom groaned and dug in her purse.

"Are you angry too?" I asked her.

Jade looked at me with the same look she gave mom, and shook her head slowly, but annoyed.

"It's just band problems," she admitted. "Stupid for them to do that."

"Do what?"

"Cancel few shows since our drummer's out again for his family. Stupid!" She kicked the back of dad's seat with her foot, and he sorta got mad when that happened.

"She didn't mean to," I assured dad. "She's just angry about her situation."

My mom looked at me, and I stared back at her with a little confusion. "That's why you're the lucky one in the family."

Jade and Sapphire's attention turned to my mom before Sapphire said "Lucky one? What are you talking about? Violet's not special."

I looked at Sapphire before she sighed and adjusted her "emo" flannel.

My dad found parking before he stopped the car and said "I'm gonna get the reservation checked in. I don't want any drama happening right now."

He got out of the car, slamming the car door before walking in the restaurant while my mom sighed.

She sat back in her seat and adjusted her hair. "Your father's a little disappointed with all of you. Even you, Violet."

My eyes widened. Why would dad be angry at me?

"What did I do?" I said confused. "I never did anything to him!"

"It's not that...! It's..." my mom said before going quiet.

She then shook her head into her hands before Jade looked at me.

"Your dreams, kids... they're sorta slipping... It's getting me a little worried on what's gonna happen to each of you. Sapphire, your just trying to fit into whatever crowd there is, and Jade, it's just the drumming for you that's all right in your life. Violet... I don't even know what you could possibly want. Art career? Music? Hell, your song got viral!" mom said motherly. "You kids should appreciate how much your father and I put into your lives. We're getting to that age, and it's sorta gonna have to switch a bit. I'm not trying to worry you all, but... just make sure to at least, make sure you want to do something important in your lives."

She got out of the car before closing the door, leaving Sapphire and the rest of us in the car.

Jade sighed before nodding. "I don't even want to be in this band anyways..."

She got out of the car before I stared at her walking into the restaurant.

I couldn't believe what she just said.