14; oblivious

omg, I legit found the next parts photos on pinterest and people UNDERSTAND WHAT IT's LIKE!! 🙏🙏

what I mean is that people know when peeps don't know twenty one pilots... 💯

see the future parts when they come out...☺️

ONWARD!!! 💓

-----------------------------------------

Josh's P.O.V.

*MORNING*

My head was killing me with the whole stupid idea of getting drunk at a restaurant, and I could tell from the amount of clothes splattered all over by my side of the bed, I must've been DEAD drunk last night.

I wonder how Violet handled her taste.

I moved a little before snuggling in with Violet, who was sleeping still, and she held my hand that was right in her face.

"Morning..." I said in my morning voice again.

Violet stretched a little with her arms before saying "Hiiii..." in her little cute soft voice.

My smile turned into a laugh before she looked at me in the corner of her eye to say "Whattie?"

I kept laughing before she turned fully to face me before I said "You're so cute."

She smiled before we kissed turned into a little session of more and more until I felt her colds hands touch my chin with the stubble left on my face.

"You got some disorder to get your hands like that?" I asked her. "You're hands are literally cold..."

She blew her hair out of her fair before I moved the rest with her saying "I drink water a lot... Agua is a good for peeps."

I smiled before kissing her again and said "You want anything?"

She stretched fully this time before shaking her head. "You sure?"

She nodded before I kissed her again with her cupping my face again before I shivered a little with her cold hands. She seemed to be really shook with whatever she drinks with her hands. Always cold.

I got off the bed before going in the bathroom to wash my face and look at my reflection, seeing the yellow hair I had on myself.

I sighed before Violet came into the bathroom and stood next to me leaning over the sink.

I gave her a little tease looking at her sexually before she laughed and I said "You trying to play me?"

"Maybe..." she said before I raised my eyebrows. "Why?"

"I can tell you're wanting something."

"Do you want something?"

Her back hit the wall with me towering her before I said "Can you make me pancakes?"

She looked at me confused before hitting my chest and shaking her head. "Oi, the type of man you are."

"I love you!" I begged to her. "Pwease, make the pancakes." I had to pretend to speak like her before she laughed and nodded.

"Okay, I got you, love."

Violet's P.O.V.

I left the room to look all over for Tyler's pantry and finally found it with the stuff in there all organized. I probably wondered if Jenna had that done, and I took the pancake mix out and went to the counter and got the eggs and milk from the fridge.