16; choices

lit with this photo ❤️

it perfectly explains people that haven't listened to their other albums...💯

people, am i right? 😂

ONWARD!

-----------------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

As soon as I got over to Onya's house, there had been police surrounding the whole area, and I got out quickly to be pushed back by a officer.

"Ma'am, there's been a crime here..." he said holding me back.

"I need to see my friend!" I said in my soft voice. "She's in there, right?"

G/W (Graphic/Warning)

That's when I rushed past him with Jenna talking to him before I ran inside the house to her room.

There were some paramedics in there along with officers to have my eyes stay onto Onya...

Her head was covered with the blood spilled on her face from the knife wound in her upper eye hole along with the covered scratches from her hands and arms. It looked like the person violated her from my view, and it seriously got the best of me before I tumbled to the ground before covering my eyes and began to cry.

Onya... The only person that was my best friend from my rock shop, and the only person to ever understand me before the others... Gone. How was I going to handle this movement now...? It isn't something to be thrown up and hit at, oh god no.

The police helped me up and guided me out of the house before Jenna hugged me while I was in tears and her comforting me.

"What happened?" she asked in my ear still hugging me.

"Onya... Onya..." I said only before coughing and crying more and more.

Jenna must've gotten the message before she rubbed my back and we went to the ground before I continued to have Jenna shush me silently and hug me with her with me.

Josh's P.O.V.

Being with Tyler playing Mario Kart was just bullshit. He was already winning by like, two or three games.

After he finished the line, he screamed and said "That's another win for Tyler!"

He mocked me before laughing and I threw the controller down before saying "It's just cause you're too good at this game. Never let me win for once, huh?"

Tyler's phone chirped before he went to get it while I exited out of the game and sat up moving my hair before sighing.

"Whoa...!" Tyler said in a mix of shock and sad. "Oh my god!"

"What?" I said coming up to him. "What is it?"

"Violet... she went to go get Onya, but... there was a crime there..." Tyler said looking at me in remorse. "Jenna said that Onya was mutilated by someone they're still trying to identify with their tools they left behind. Violet also says hi and sent some crying emojis."

My breathing got a little tense before Tyler added "They said Onya's not alive. She died on the spot."

"Oh my god..." I said putting my hands on top of my head.

Violet must've been feeling down by this... This was her best friend, and POSSIBLY her ONLY best friend to have! It was going to take a toll on Violet pretty seriously, and I can tell she's gonna need all the attention she needs.