68; death

well, title says it all...

and its probs gonna be a regret thing to do...

so, sorry...

;-;

---------------------------------- 

Violet's P.O.V.

After eating the breakfast, I went to the bedroom to go and change for heading back to Ohio since I wasn't really happy about leaving since the whole concert for Jade and her group.

Josh and Tyler were really on sleep mode when we got on the airplane while Jenna and I were silently enjoying our boyfriends handling their sleep.

Jade and her friends her were a little like the annoying people on the plane since they were chatting pretty loudly but didn't realize.

It sorta got me triggered.

Once we got back to Ohio, I felt a bit more happier to see Ava in real life since she really wants me to be more outgoing with her more, I guess.

That surprised me.

Jade said her goodbye before heading off to her next concert in Ohio.

Josh and I decided to spend some time together at the house since Tyler and Jenna were gonna do something fun, but Josh wasn't really feeling the same mood since the airplane.

It seemed like something was bothering him.

"Hey," I said tugging his sweater.

He looked at me with his tired eyes, or probably squinting at me. "You okay?"

He slowly nodded, but it seemed like something WAS bothering him.

My hand went to his side before I squeezed it a little, and he moved a bit quick before saying "Stop..."

I let go before dropping my hands together and walking to the car with Sapphire there in her clothes.

Josh picked up the stuff and put it in the trunk while I went by Sapphire and hugged her, since it was a little thing we still do.

"How's everything going?" I asked her.

Sapphire looked pale, and her eyes were red a bit. "Rough..." she said.

I looked at her more before Josh closed the trunk and looked over at us.

"What's up?" I asked.

Sapphire looked away and wiped her eyes before crying, and said "It's mom and dad..."

My eyes widened before Josh came by me and held me.

"Sapphire?" I said a little shaky.

She turned around before having tears in her eyes before she shook her head. "They didn't make it... It was a suicide though..."

I felt a tear go from my eye, and hit my cheek before Sapphire continued "They couldn't handle all the money going on with everything... It was coming up more from something dad did with gang banging... It was a lot, and some people were gonna hurt him, and mom too. Probably the rest of us too..."

"So... they just..." I said emotional before Sapphire nodded.

Josh took Sapphire and pulled all of us in a group hug before I started crying with Sapphire.

This just had to happen...

*SKIP TIME* 

I was in the room, alone, drawing my parents from a old photo that I had of them on my phone with some sad songs playing in the background.

The door opened to show Josh, and he came back with some flowers and something else wrapped.

"What's this for?" I asked him.

"Oh... I just... didn't want you to feel alone with this coming about..." he said setting the stuff down. "I'm sorry if you don't like it, just wanted you to feel better."

I put my drawing pad down and went by the gift and said "You got me something?"

"You don't have to open it, it's all right."

I held Josh before saying "It's for me to remember my parents, right?"

Josh held me back before nodding.

"Thank you..." I said smiling.

He rubbed me before I let go and went back to my drawing pad and closed it and put it away for later on doing.

"You... wanna see anybody? Just to make you feel better?" Josh asked.

I looked up at him.

Josh's P.O.V.

"Why would I want to?" Violet said sitting on the bed.

My eyes widened at her response.

"I already got someone."

Then I realized it was me.

Violet held her hand out before I went to hug her while she pressed her head near my shoulder.

"I don't know what's going to happen... It's just so crazy to have all this stuff going on NOW," she said getting emotional.

"I don't know how to even feel about this," I said. "I've never had this happen to me before."

Violet said "You have your parents, silly. Still do."

She playfully hit me before I smiled and said "I know, just..."

"It's okay, I know you're trying to help me comfort."

She lifted her head to see my face, and she kissed me before saying "I'm just glad that I have you."

I smiled and kissed her more, trying to get her out of that picture right now.

---------------------------------- 

a little harsh, right?