86; artøpia

Josh's P.O.V.

*MORNING OF ARTOPIA*

I was still in the room, trying to help Violet out ever since her little pass out.

She wasn't really feeling much since the tattoo really got to her, and it seemed like it did something else to her.

Violet started moving a little before I said "Vi? You there?"

She opened her eyes before seeing me, and she said "Hiiii..."

I smiled and brushed her yellow hair out of the way. "What happened?"

"You passed out due to the tattoo, and you got really hot so the heat must've made you all dizzy..." 

She groaned before looking at her tattoo and looking at the ceiling. "I should've waited after the concerts... Then it would've been fine."

My hand touched her cheek before she smiled and said "At least you're here."

"You know I'll always be here," I said.

Violet looked at me and sat up before touching her right arm since it was still outlined.

"This is going to have to wait... I can't show anyone my arms since it'll look weird."

"It's sorta already been online..." I said to her slowly. "So people know about the tattoos..."

Violet groaned more and fell back before closing her eyes and staying still.

"I uh... just remembered that you could be able to handle today at Artopia all good."

She sighed and got out of bed before kissing my cheek and added "Thanks for watching me..."

Violet went in the bathroom before closing the door and left me in the room.

She seemed sorta in that "Blurryface" thing, so I had to try and make her forget.

That's when the ice cream and stuff was all here, and I ran out to get everything all ready.

"Josh?" I heard Violet call out. "Where are-"

She saw me taking out the sprinkles and stuff before she asked "You're getting ice cream specials now? At... 11:00 AM?"

I nodded.

"11:00 AM!?" Violet said shocked. "Oh my god, I got a few hours since I got to show up early and do this things and have everything all okay and whatnot and to not make anyone-" 

I stopped her by kissing her on the lips and having her sink into my grip by hugging her, and we let go before looked at each other in the eye.

"Lets just have some ice cream," I said.

Violet nodded and followed me to the counter.

Violet's P.O.V.

*ARTOPIA*

Time was already settled in, and I was feeling a bit anxious to see all the fans during the little gallery meeting.

I wore this:

Once I got there, I was surprised to see the amount of fans there, and I felt a little bit squeamish when it came to show my art

I had so many for today, and I couldn't wait to see the fans.

My ears clearly hear a fan scream and shout "VIOLET'S HERE!!!"

The other fans looked and were searching like it was their job to, and I walked over to be crowded by so many people and asking me so many things.

"VIOLET!" "Oh my gosh!" "I love you so much!" "I want to see your art!" "You okay!?" "I want a friend!"

So many of those different sentences were already making me more eager before security helped me out and I went over to the little bench of my spot.

I believe the Facebook live was going on already since many fans were surprised to see me, and I put my stuff down before David, I believe that was name, came over with the camera crew and started asking where I was and stuff like that.

"Sorry... had some stuff to deal with since the whole tattoo thing," I said. "It sorta got everyone a little bit scared for me, but... I'm here."

"That's good," David said. "I understand you got your art, right? I think a lot of the people want to see that."

"Sure, but let me just hang it all up and then you can come back to see it all perfect!"

David understood and went away before I took out the drawings and other special ones and started hanging them up by the little clips there.

*20 MINUTES LATER*

After getting all set, I sighed and saw the fans surrounding mainly me. Everyone else was just either wanting to see me all up close or just confused on the whole situation.

"Violet! You are such an amazing artist!" a fan said.

"Aw, thanks!" I said smiling. "I usually draw this during the tours or whatnot. Some of these I done before or even during the final concert days."

Some fans were already interested, or just were "awed" by the fact that I was here and present. Fans were like that, but I can't hate it since I was like that all the time.

"Where's Josh and Tyler!?" someone asked.

"They are currently doing some things with-" I was trying to say in my voice, but one of the security gave me a megaphone.

Thanks.

I turned it on and said "They're doing some stuff for their families and whatnot. I shouldn't say, but I will though because you guys love them so much... They'll be here, eventually..."

People gasped and some screamed and jumped all happy before I was feeling a little bit like I was handling this whole Artopia thing.

I didn't mean to!

*AFTER GALLERY*

It made me feel a little bit insecure about ditching the fans just so I can go with Tyler and Josh about all the people waiting on what was going on.

"You handled all the fans okay?" Josh asked me.

I looked at him and nodded. "Yeah, it wasn't that bad, actually..."

"You'll get there with YOUR tour," Tyler joked.

I laughed and heard about us walking to the little concession of where we got the photos with the fans and whatnot.

"Ready?" Josh asked me.

"As ever, I returned.

He kissed me and Tyler said "Come on, kids."

We followed him before Josh held my hand and swayed it a little childish.

He seemed a little bit nervous since he was going to talk, but I knew he could do it.

---------------------------------- 

something really cute is going to come up soon, so be posted!

i mean the parts, you thought i...

eh, well.

just WAIT