71; back again

i'm sorta getting bored of the game rn

the friends i have made over the game are sorta not coming on as much, and it's sorta making me feel a little lonely

hopefully my best friend irl will play soon, and it better be fun to have her in it as well

so until then, i'm just gonna upload

PLUS, i got a ticket to go see All Time Low tomorrow :D (7/20/17)

hope to have fun!

----------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

*MARCH 24, 2017*

Well, I couldn't believe we, I mean Josh and the rest of us, were sorta getting closer to finishing this tour already...

At one hand, I had such a journey to be here, and the other is telling me to just question what's going to happen next.

Maybe my tour?

Never.

Josh was in the dressing room in the TSB Bank Arena, which is in New Zealand.

More specifically, Wellington.

Just like the Walking Dead game for Season 2.

note: i have actually played all the seasons for the game, Walking Dead. Just found out another season :D

"Well, look who is actually feeling enjoyable about seeing me," Josh said without his shirt on, but his shorts on.

I blushed and said "What do you mean? I always feel happy whenever I see you, so..."

He got closer as I was saying that, and he touched my cheek to say "Really?"

I nodded before we kissed and a knock disrupted the moment, and I groaned to have Josh laugh a little while I opened the door.

That's when out of thin air, it was Ava.

Literally, Ava, right in front of the dressing room.

"Um..." I said shocked. "Ava? What are you doing here?"

"Why is it wrong to come on one of the tours?" she said. "Plus, it's quite fun to get all this stuff since you did pay for it."

I was confused before checking my purse and Ava walking in all willy nilly, like it was her place.

Josh didn't realize Ava was here, and he said "Ava?"

"Hey!" she said all happy.

Something was off about her. It wasn't quite normal for some reason.

"Oh, Violet, I forgot to tell you something," Ava said coming over by me.

She whispered "You do know people have their eyes on Josh, too. You do know that, right?"

I looked at her and said "Well, yeah... They're just crazy about it, that's all. I'm not judging, if I was sorta a crazed fan of someone and they were hot, I'd probably be like how the fans are. I just have a boyfriend already."

I finished that last sentence by looking at Josh, and he noticed and winked at me.

My cheeks got hot, and Ava sighed before saying "Well, just make sure you keep up with those things about people wanting more music from you."

She walked out smiling and all jolly, and I closed the door before saying "She's crazy."

"You haven't realized?" Josh said laughing at the end.

I laughed with him and said "Yeah..."

Ava wasn't her normal self, it seemed like she wanted something.

*CONCERT*

I was alone this time since Jenna wasn't able to go with on this tour, but something came up, so I had to stay alone.

It was a little scary for me since I don't like being alone so long, but some people would check up on me and whatnot.

My phone was sorta dying since I forgot to charge it, and I was dumb enough to be trying to record.

"Violet?" a voice said.

I turned around and saw nobody there.

And then blackness.

----------------------------------

o_o