54; a new face

OMG! OMG! OMG!!! 😇😇

i'm legit back now, and no more suffering with school! 🙏💯❤️

four day break? 😬😬

well, i just gotta show up for school and be there and whatnot, but wtf? 😑😒

it's already done with, so...

finals are all done, and today i am sore than i've ever been... no joke (6/14/17) 😪😴

today, i ran for PE for 20 minutes straight without running, and it was hot in the gym today, even more worse... 💪😵

but i'm back with the story now, and i should be definitely uploading at least every day for a while now since i'm gonna be having my summer fun as possible 😏😏

for my sake, i'm gonna upload two parts for my short break i had to suffer with at school ❤️❤️

ENJOY!

----------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

*MARCH 6TH*

My mood swings have been getting a little out of hand lately, but not a whole dramatic to the point of where I would get at Josh, Tyler, Jenna, my family, or anyone, no. It's just how I see a whole lot of things since the attack on me, and I had a little therapy since my mom wanted to be sure that I wouldn't be in any mental state or anything crazy. She's one to be a mother.

All of us were back in Ohio, back to the original place of where everything started in my life.

"You want to do anything fun?" Josh asked me as we were in the park.

I looked over at him and smiled before shaking my head.

"What?"

"You," was all I said. "You've been really checky lately."

"Checky?" Josh said smiling. "You make the best and cute words out of nowhere."

I giggled before flashing my red cheeks before Josh "awed" at me and kissed me.

He sorta got a little horny a bit since his hand went by my thigh, and I flinched him away before shaking my head. "We're not crazy little kids," I teased him. "We are mature people and handle this business somewhere more secure."

"Like?" Josh said smiling in my cheek.

"Probably outside, somewhere nobody is around."

Josh made a shocked expression before I stuck my tongue out and asked "Can we go get donuts? I'm craving."

"Yep!" he said standing up.

He stuck his hand out before I took it and we walked over before catching a lightning bolt in the sky before I tug onto Josh.

"Are you scared of storms?" he asked me.

I shook my head before holding him closer, and he laughed before wrapping his arm around me completely before kissing my head.

Josh's P.O.V.

*LATER*

We were by the house, and Violet kept pondering about the channels on the TV, so I surprised her with Taco Bell.

"I'm back!" I said as I entered the living room with her searching.

"Goodie!" she said happily. "What did you get?"

"Usual."

"Yayy..."

Violet was sorta quiet today than usual, and I stopped moving before walking over to her and sitting on the couch next to her.

"Hey," I said sorta serious and concerned.

She looked at me with her eyes sorta brighter than usual. "You okay?" I asked her.

Violet nodded quickly before she looked back at the TV before I took the remote out of her hand before asking "Vi... Really, tell me. You okay?"

She looked at me again before standing up and walking over to the TV and stopping.

"It's this... person..." she admitted. "This girl Jade introduced me a while ago. I don't think I told you about her."

My mind tried to remember any girl Violet mentioned, but none came to memory.

"Nope," I said. "What about her?"

Violet sighed a little shakily. "Jade and her are best friends... but they've been having some issue connecting now since they don't send a text to each other or anything like that. It's really bothering me since I've been texting her all the time and talking to her since we grew a connection over something."

Violet's P.O.V.

That's when I realized the connection was a personal matter, but it wasn't important.

"Connection on...?" Josh said moving his hand on the arm rest.

I tried to look around before focusing on Josh. "Anxiety."

He looked confused at first before saying "Vi, you don't have anxiety. You don't get scared easily."

"It's not about that... it's just the tactic of me seeing a lot of people in my eyes. It really scares me to see a lot of people."

Josh stood up before walking over to me. He took my hands in his before I looked up at him and met his brown eyes.

"You aren't scared to the fans," he said.

"It's just I know they care about me," I assured. "It's them being supportive to me, and sometimes... it bothers me since now everyone is questioning if I'm gonna make a new song or not. I got a couple in mind, but-"

"Wait!" Josh cut me off. "You have more songs to make? And finish? And all that stuff?"

I nodded slowly before he said "Well, you'll get support that way! Fans love your music, and they love you in general since they love how you are, the little cute stuff you post, our relationship, and a whole lot of things! You need to post your drawings too. You never know who might want to question that."

I smiled before hearing my phone go off, and saw it was Ava, the girl I told Josh about.

"She want's to FaceTime me," I muttered.

"Who?" Josh asked.

"Ava, the girl I was just telling you about."

I answered before seeing her face appear with her freshly dyed hair looking greenish and mermaid, and her little sunglasses too before waving and calling my name.

"Hiii!" I said cheesily in my soft voice.

"Jade FINALLY answered me, and we're all good now!" Ava said smiling. "Sorry if I'm revealing too much since it's hot as hell out here in Texas by the beach."

"You look perfect," I said smiling. "Not like me."

"Uhh.... don't start lying now, Violet," Ava joked. "No way you say you ugly. Your man right there is lucky to have someone like you in his life since you got the cuteness, the drawing techniques, the singing part, writing music, and all the sweet moves you got on the drums. Plus, hi Josh!"

Josh waved and said "Hey."

Ava looked off for a second before saying "I got to go! Something came up, text you the deeds later! Byyyyee!!"

"Byyyee!" I said waving with Josh smiling at me.

The video call ended before I sighed and kissed Josh on the cheek. "You so cute. Now let's eat Taco Bell."

He smiled before picking me up and carrying me all goofingly and all cute.