89; taken for granted

Josh's P.O.V.

Violet looked so cute tonight, but it was going to take a lot of effort to do.

"Before anything else happens, I just want to let Violet know something," Tyler said. "Everyone, this is a special moment, so let's have it quiet."

People were starting to calm down before Tyler pulled Violet over and said "Well, it's a little special tonight for Violet here."

Violet seemed a tad bit confused before Tyler side hugged her and said "Violet... you made me feel a little bit more hopeful when you and Josh clicked together... It made me feel like he's going to be happy with you in his life forever. But it's not about him right now, right now!"

People laughed while I smiled and shook my head before Tyler said "Violet, you made my life and Jenna's something better than ever with you in it. I may have felt a little bit lonely whenever you and Josh had your times, but I appreciate that since he usually needs someone like you in his life. Make sure you handle his post wet showers though, oh my god..."

Violet laughed and so did the audience before Tyler stopped talking and handed the mic to me.

My heart was pounding so fast, and people were cheering while I could even feel the pressure really coming harder now.

"Oh my... um..." I said starting to talk before the fans cheered more.

After the little calm break, I said "Violet... I just wanted to you know that tonight was the special thing about... something important in our lives that might matter much now. For me to actually to have to do this is making me sweat more, and I can't wait more until this is done."

Violet seemed a little convinced of what was going on, but who knew.

"Before we do anything, I just wanted to do this little special thing."

That's when one of Violet's songs in her list were playing, and she instantly realized and looked at me shocked.

I took out a list and started listing things that I could remember the best of.

Violet's P.O.V.

Josh was reading off the memories of what happened in our lives ever since the first day of how we met!

Oh my gosh, I could die right now.

"From going to cafes and having a lot of time together whenever we were off on the tour made me feel like you were the only person to make my life better with you there," Josh said. "And for that, I want to thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to have you there whenever it got me to have you feel special in any given moment."

My eyes were tearing with the lyrics in the background making it more emotional.

Josh was even trying to hold back tears too, but he kept blowing his eyes.

"Violet... um..." Josh said but stuttered with his tears coming.

I wiped my eyes with him trying to fight it back before I went over to kiss him on the lips and wipe his tears away.

He smiled and everyone cheered so loudly for us.

It felt special for us.

I stepped back with Tyler helping me out since I wanted to comfort Josh.

"Violet... I want you to know..." Josh continued with him breathing normally. "I love you. There's nothing more to make me feel like the most special person in this world. I want you to know that all the things that happened together will stay together."

People awwed at that before Tyler took the list from Josh and took a deep breath before saying "Violet..."

Dear god... he wasn't about too...

Josh got on one knee before the audience gasped and started screaming their lungs out while my eyes widened so much to the point of them almost making me crying more.

Tyler smiled at everything before Josh wiped his eyes again and took out a little box with something inside.

He opened it and asked "Will you marry me?"

People screamed so much before Tyler felt so proud right now with Josh doing that.

Josh's P.O.V.

Violet was at a lost for words.

Tyler held a mic by Violet's mouth before Violet said "Yes."

The audience went crazy and kept screaming before I smiled and handed the mic to Tyler before hugging Violet so much, even though I felt a little bit hurtful since I was sweating.

"Sorry for me sweating," I whispered in her ear.

"It's okay!" she said trying to shout over the fans.

We looked at each other before kissing and Tyler saying "We are now a family, huh?! Come on, one more time for Josh and Violet!!"

People went more crazy before we both looked at the audience and felt the amazement.

----------------------------------

omg, omg, ik right?

did some of you expect it?

or what?

more to read!!!

byyeeee!