24; B.L.O.O.D.

Violet's P.O.V.

After the little settle with what I blurted out, I was in the room drawing something, I didn't even know what I was drawing. The only thing was that whenever Jenna came in the room, she would tell me that I am a amazing person to draw like this.

I mean, drawing isn't really the best of me, I just do it because my mom used to be a painter and an artist before she retired from having carpal tunnel, and it sucked for her to only work with nothing really hard for her to grab or hold tightly.

I heard a knock before I finished the drawing and closed the drawing pad before Josh came in and smiled. 

"Hey," he said. "You wanna try to hang later on with just us two? Like a date?"

He sorta got me a bit surprised when this happened, and I thought that we all had to be in Texas in a few days.

"Don't we have to be in another state in like, 3 days?" I asked. 

"It won't mind. We'll just be out for tonight, and we'll enjoy this little get together. Just us two."

He kissed me afterwards and I smiled before he asked "Drew something?"

I nodded before hiding it underneath the pillows and said "That's for something... When it comes."

"Huh?" he said in confusion.

I left him clueless to what it meant to him. It was just going to be for his birthday, that's all.

*SKIP TIME*

We were already back in Ohio at night, and it gave us time to go back home and change for just Josh and I together at some restaurant.

I've been also wanting to dye my hair again, and it sorta would look cool with blue at the tips with the Violet in my hair. I just wanna see how it would look.

I wore this:

After adjusting my choker and grabbing my ukelele I got from Chicago as well during the adventure, I went in the hallway of my house to get that text from Josh

Instead of a text, I got a doorbell ring inside before I went over to answer.

I opened the door to see Josh sorta fancied for tonight with his little buttoned up plaid shirt and jeans with boots.

"Whoa..." he said in shock. "You look..."

"Adorable? Pretty? Too much?" I said pretty quickly.

"I was just gonna say beautiful."

I smiled with the feeling of my cheeks going red before he offered his hand for mine, and I took it before leaving the house.

Once we got to the eatery, I saw Tyler and Jenna there.

"Ummmm...." I said sorta mad. "Why are they here?"

Josh looked at me confused before realizing Tyler and Jen were there, and he seemed as shocked as I was.

"What..." he said concerned mixed with some anger. "I thought he was going to..."

"Why don't we just pretend we don't notice them?" 

Josh looked at me before shrugging and going on with my idea before I went to sit at our table.

Our table was pretty close to Tyler and Jen's, from like, two or three away. At least they didn't get a view of my face nor Josh's back, but his hair was giving it away.

I moved my hair out of the way before Josh said "I love your hair."

I giggled before saying "Thanks, I've been wanting this for a little while."

He smiled before a waiter came over and handed us the menus before walking away with us knowing that tonight was a special for a section.

*DURING THE DATE*

"Wait, so you had to pull out the nail?" Josh said shocked.

I nodded before he hit his hand on the table sorta softly and laughed a bit. 

That's what it is when you decide to wear nails, and pretty long ones along with some old rope you have to climb up a cliff.

"Now, you tell me something I don't know," I said picking my food with my fork.

Josh looked up before laying his eyes on me. "I had almost hit a fan before."

I choked sorta on my salad before looking at him with eyes widened. He nodded with a lot of laughter before saying "They were just pulling me when I was crouching down by the ring of where Ty and I hit the drum. I got a little angry with them, so I pretended I was about to hit them."

I swallowed my salad before Josh snickered and said "I'm glad I met you."

"Same," I said smiling.

We stared at each other before a waiter tripped over some lady's purse on the chair and spilled the tray of food and water all over our table and hit me and Josh.

From the amount of shock and gasps coming from the restaurant, I looked at my dress to see it all ruined along with my leggings and BOOTS! Oh my god, and there was water all over my face and hair, ruining my makeup.

I got a little in the moment and grabbed my ukulele before standing up and running out of the restaurant with Josh calling me.

Once I got outside, I tripped down the stairs since I forgot I wore boots and scrapped my arms and hands from trying to stop myself.

It hurt a lot when I landed on the ground before I groaned and sorta felt a bit emotional.

"Violet!" I heard Josh call me. 

Josh's P.O.V.

I ran over by Violet to see her bleeding from her hands and arms before I helped her out before moving some of the spaghetti out of her hair and dress.

"You okay?" I asked her.

She looked at me with anger. "What do you think?!" she shouted in her soft voice. "Don't you see anything wrong with me?"

I got a little agitated before I said "You just wanna go home?"

"YES!" she said before turning around and walking away from me.

She kept touching the blood from the scrapes on her arms before I walked sorta close to her before she walked faster away from me.

"Why are you angry?" I said with some other people by.

She stopped before turning to see me. "I... I just wanted this night to be something... Like, you know... Special."

I groaned before I walked over to her and said "Don't you see me?"

She looked at my shirt with spaghetti along with my jeans wet and my boots too before she giggled and said "Okay... I'm sorry for overreacting."

"Apology accepted," I said before hugging her. "Let's go home."

She giggled again before she mentioned her arms and hands still hurting.

Oi, the amount of things we're gonna go through...

----------------------------------

heyyyy

i'm back with these messages

okie, so i'mma do a time skip again but differently

hope everyone's enjoying this story

byyyeeee!