26; nice to evil

Violet's P.O.V.

*MORNING*

When I woke up on my bed, I sorta felt a bit of movement before I turn to see Josh in bed. I didn't even remember him being in my bed since he crashed over at his parents and told me to snuggle with the little tiny stuffed cat that his parents got me.

My eyes were hurting a bit from all those lights, and thank god it wasn't a migraine. Preach to that.

I got out of bed to go to my bathroom and got the headache pills, whatever brand they're called for a normal cold, and took them with water.

After swallowing them, I looked in the mirror to see sorta the smudged makeup left on my eyes and face before I washed it all off.

That's when I looked in the reflection of myself and lifted my shirt up to see my stomach.

I don't know what to even call it... Luck? Normal thing? I don't even know...

After dropping my shirt, I sighed and looked at my legs.

I had been a little bit worried about gaining, and it bothers me a whole lot to see if I do...

I left the bathroom before siting on my bed and looking at Josh.

He rolled over to face me before he opened his eyes to do his squint that's so cute. "Hey..." he said in his morning voice.

I smiled before touching his nose and saying "Hiiii...."

He smiled along before I sat up and said "I'mma make some breakfast... I'll surprise you."

"Yayyy!"

I left the room before going down the stairs to see my mom in the kitchen.

"Hola!" she said seeing me.

"Hiii," I said like how I say hi to Josh. "I wanted to make breakfast, for everyone."

She turned around before looking at me. "It's just for you and Josh, huh?"

"What...? No!" I said.

My mom raised an eyebrow before I folded my arms and sighed. "Please... I want to make some for everyone since you're up, it's better!"

She smiled before saying "Take out the eggs and sausages."

*SKIP TIME*

My mom had to go get some small things before I kept looking at the eggs and sausages along with waffles and fruit.

There were some noise before I hid my smile before feeling a hug from behind me.

From the over towering look, I took a peek before seeing Josh with his messy red hair and loose sweatpants.

"Hiii..." I said again. "Your plate's done if you want it..."

"Goodie," he said in my neck. "I'll wait until you're done."

I smiled before moving the eggs and hearing the front door open.

"Oh, Josh... You should, um..." I said sorta nervous.

"Hmm?" he said before my mom came into the kitchen.

The look on her face was shocked, disgust, and quite frightening from my view.

"Why are you on my daughter like that!?" she screamed at the top of her lungs. "GET OFF!"

Josh let go of me before I said "Mom... I..."

"You... You are dating each other!?!" she said in shock. "That must explain the lately fame and likes and the photos you two take together!"

"Why do you worry about that stuff? It's not bad..."

"I worry about my daughter!"

I sighed before looking away and turning the stove off. "I want him out of here!" she demanded. "I don't want him back here ANYMORE!"

"What?!" I said in shock. "You can't do that! It wasn't gonna go anywhere else!"

"I DON'T CARE!!" my mom shouted.

That's when my sister Jade came into view before rubbing her eyes and saying "Can you calm down, mother? I swear to god, you're so loud..."

"Did you know about the two of them dating!?" mom said.

Jade looked at Josh and I together before Jade nodded. "WHAT?! You knew all along!?"

Jade nodded before taking her plate of breakfast and added "They're cute together. Get over it... It's not so bad when it comes to seeing how much he cares for her, and vise versa. You must've been a little petty when it came to your first boyfriend."

I held in my breath to realize Jade did not say that. She wasn't even suppose to remind my mom of her first boyfriend, which wasn't my dad. Now, mom was going to be really angry with her.

"You know what..." my mom said. "I don't care... You wanna go around and date boys now? You're old enough, and I won't stop you."

"Mom-" I said before she stopped me in my tracks.

I was trying to continue my sentence before my mom slapped me across the face and made me move back to hold my cheek.

Oh my god...

"Mom!" Jade said angrily. "Why'd you do that? What's wrong with you!?"

Josh held me before I turned away from all of it and closed my eyes before hearing my mom walk away.

Jade came over to say "You okay?"

I looked at her before nodding.

She hugged along before Josh said "Group hug."

I laughed before Jade sighed into my hair and Josh kissed my head.

----------------------------------

serious situations... 😐

ohhh, you thought this was bad...😱

i'm so sorry for the next few parts coming ahead, but...😭😭😭

it's gonna be a little hard to take in...💯

just wait...🤞

byyyeee!✌️