20; another city

another fun fact: this photo is actually mine!!! 💯

I took this photo when I went downtown with my best friends to hang out!❤️❤️

oi, it still hurts to see Twenty One Pilots still coming to Chicago back in January 28th, 17 <----(4/13/17) ❤️

I am praying to god they come back so I can see them...❤️

anywho, enjoy the part of it taking place in CHICAGO! 💓

----------------------------------

Josh's P.O.V.

After the concert, I had been a bit tired and crashed into bed immediately as soon as I got on the bus. Violet was also as well, but Tyler and Jen were talking about something that I had no interest in listening to.

The door opened from the bathroom to see Violet changed while I sat up and held my arms up.

She giggled before hugging me and I pulled her in and snuggled in with her.

She moved her hair out of the way before resting her head on my shoulder while I gripped her waist.

"Oi, you seem a bit tight today..." she whispered. "I wonder if you were really pounding those drums too hard..."

I laughed before kissing her head and saying "Well, that's how Trees is. Always give it the best when it comes to the final song..."

"Yup."

I felt her slowly fall asleep before I said "Goodnight, Vi."

"Night," her voice said.

I closed my eyes before falling asleep.

*NOON*

I felt some movement going on before I saw Violet getting out of my grip and I opened my eyes to see her get a bit scared when she saw me.

"Hey..." I said stretching. "Where you going?"

She smiled before kissing me and saying "I want to go and see outside of Chicago. I wanted to do something today too, but it's a surprise."

She touched my nose before I laughed and she left the room with my shirt on like a dress.

Violet's so childish now, and it's GOOD.

Violet's P.O.V.

Seeing Tyler and Jenna crashed on the couch made me confused at first, but I avoided them as much as possible before seeing Chicago's view.

Wow... The bean looked pretty cute from here, and it was big. It must be super cool to be taking photos like, right in front of him.

My head was telling me to go in downtown and check some stuff out since it was like, already noon. We weren't gonna perform here until tomorrow.

There were some groans from Tyler and Jenna before I tiptoed over to the room and closing the door.

Josh was still awake and on his phone before seeing me.

He waved before I said "I want to explore."

His eyes lit when I said that, and he smiled before looking back at his phone.

*SKIP TIME*

I was in the mood to go explore and whatnot.

I wore this: