91; time go quicker

Josh's P.O.V.

*1 WEEK LATER*

I was enforceable to do anything since I was already being measured for all the wedding and whatnot.

To be honest, I just wanted it to be just my family and Violet's only, not all the friends and whatnot.

"How's everything handling?" Brendon asked over the phone since he was at Kinky Boots right now.

"Good," I said. "You know, the usual with everything happening so quickly now, and surprisingly made it a scary thing for Violet and I."

"Why is that?"

"Apparently, my family and Violet's have already planned the wedding and whatnot when the tour was going on, so that means we're getting married pretty soon."

Brendon was shocked as I was, and I said "I know right?!"

Tyler came by and said "Hey, could I ask something real quick?"

"Oh, hang on a second Brendon," I said.

I put my phone away before saying "What's up?"

Tyler seemed a little fidgety, and I was confused since he had a fidget spinner, but he rarely used it.

"I was just wondering... if, uh..." Tyler said in a slow manner. "You don't mind if... I play a song at your wedding?"

It was a surprise to see Tyler saying this, and I said "Obviously! You would make it so much better to do that!"

Tyler sighed of relief and said "Thank god! I've been trying to see what would happen if you would've backfired and whatnot."

I laughed and hit him softly before shaking my head. "You think I would've said no?"

Tyler nodded and rubbed his face. "Well, that's a scary thing to expect."

"Expect the unexpected."

Violet's P.O.V.

My eyes kept glancing at all these types of wedding dresses, and I never would've imagined it already happening so soon. 

I couldn't believe Jade and the others would keep the whole marriage a quiet thing.

It's quite risky to go ahead and plan something whether or not it'll happen, but Josh's mom would always say that he is happy to know about me being there for his happiness and whatnot.

"Vi?" Sapphire said concerned.

I snapped out of thoughts and said "Yeah?"

She pointed at the lady that was helping out, and I said "Oh! Sorry..."

"It's no problem," she said. "Usually we all fantasize the future with our husbands, normal habit."

I smiled and kept looking at dresses until one caught my eye instantly.

Jade stopped and said "That one?"

I didn't say anything and touched it before feeling how soft it was and everything making it perfect by each second of imagining.

"That's a yes then," Jade said. "We'll go ahead and try this one on."

I smiled and looked at the lady who was helping us. "You wouldn't mind if we just, went ahead and bought it after trying it on?"

"Oh... that's a sudden, but... We can, let's just see how you are and whatnot with the measuring."

Jade squealed and held me before I smiled and said "I know! It's already coming and stuff!"

"Aren't you excited?" she asked.

I nodded and through with all the measuring, which took a lot of time and stuff.

*SKIP TIME*

After getting all checked, I looked at the mirror and saw myself.

I couldn't believe it was all going to happen. I still couldn't handle this type of pressure since it's going to literally be the rest of my life forever with Josh.

I stepped out of the dressing room to say "Jade?"

"Yes!" she said eagerly. "Come out! Sapphire's here too with the others!"

My face went red since it meant my aunts were here too, and I haven't seen them in such a while.

I stepped out slowly to have everyone see me in the dress, and literally Sapphire dropped her phone to be mesmerized by how I looked.

"Uh... you dropped your phone..." I said trying to hold in laughter and the embarrassment surfing my head right now.

They all surrounded me before I felt a little bit uncomfortable with all the attention.

Oi, this wedding is going to be one of the most reddest weddings for my face to ever see since I don't like the attention focused on me so much.

Let's just see when time comes.