83; Tøur De Cølumbus #1

Violet's P.O.V.

*JUNE 20th, 2017*

My heart was racing so much, and I was trying to see as many people getting all eager on Instagram or Facebook.

Everybody was traveling from all other places just to see Josh and Tyler. I felt so eager to be able some of the fans, to be honest.

Tyler even considered that I would sing some of the songs that I made secretly, and I was sort of scared on the fact that it was going to be in public and having people seeing it like a concert.

In fact, this was going to be my first EVER concert performance to fans and whatnot.

"How's life?" Jade asked while I was thinking.

I looked at her and nodded. "Good."

Jade seemed confused but I looked back at the little view of the beach since we decided to go ahead and see water.

"Why not go ahead and see what we could do in the water instead of trying to figure out these subliminal messages like how Tyler and Josh do with the band."

I smiled and nodded, getting in my swimming stuff and running in the water laughing.

"You remember when Sapphire ran in the water and tripped as soon as she got in?" Jade said.

I nodded and told her about another time Sapphire breaking the pool at our family's friends house and they really thought that it was the material of how the pool could hold.

Good times...

Hey, just like that All Time Low song.

Jade and I were pretty comfortable, thinking on other stuff.

In fact, whenever I'm with Jade, she makes me not think of any of the bad stuff nor the other type of things that make me a little concerned. Thank god I have a little sister that can do that, and yet, be a little more outgoing than me.

"Hey, um... Jade?" I said while we in the water.

She looked at me with her hair dropping on her face before she moved it like all fashionably.

I giggled and then said "I just wanna say... thanks, for making me feel happier when you're here. I don't know what to do without you here."

Jade sniffed all fake, but made it all happier and swam by me and hugged me and said "Thank you... I love you, sis."

"Love you too," I said back.

*SKIP TIME*

Now I was by The Basement since I was wanting to see any fans there, and I DID!

It was so much fun to seeing all the fans of the guys and even ME! I was surprised to be even considered a help to people's lives.

"You know, I do have another song coming soon..." I said to the group of fans. "This song will hopefully be a whole lot to you since it did to me."

"All the songs are!" A girl shouted from the back of the group of fans.

"I love you!!!" another fan said.

I smiled at her and she screamed since I noticed her.

Others were just realizing that I was here, which made it better, and even more exciting.

"When are Tyler and Josh going to be here?" a fan asked.

"Soon!" I said back. "They're just getting ready since it is their hometown!"

Some people agreed to my statement, and I smiled at  their little gesture.

*CONCERT #1*

I was in the audience since everyone was there, and I was getting a lot of photos with the girls around me, and I was happy to see them all eager and whatnot.

That's when people were cheering and I saw a small text from Jade.

"They in! Hope you enjoy those fans around you!"

I smiled and looked at the fans screaming and with their phones out while I was seeing stuff.

That's when Fake You Out came on, and I was shocked to see that they would play a lot of their old stuff.

My heart was pounding so much, and I saw Tyler and Josh there, on the small stage.

It literally made me be deaf for that moment since I could remember the stuff Josh told me about how Tyler and his old band mates were in these small venues, including The Basement.

Now, it was all these people that loved them so much, in a place, where literally everyone is so crowded together and it's only like 500 people in here.

These 500 people deserve to have their night be cherished to the max.

Josh's P.O.V.

*POST CONCERT*

Once Violet and I got back to the apartment, I felt all uncomfortable with how much The Basement was really hot and whatnot.

Violet even told me that she was dying, and thank god she had water around to share with other fans.

"You want to take a shower first?" I asked Violet when we got in the cool living room.

"Um... you go first since you did the most work tonight," she said smiling. "You seem exhausted from all this work tonight, so you deserve to get in there first."

I smiled and kissed her before going in the bathroom and just jumping in the shower without any clothes to change right into.

My head was sorta aching a little from all the lights, screaming, and many things I had to do with Tyler tonight.

After finishing up, I wrapped my towel around my waist and walked out to the bedroom, and heard the other shower going off. Seems like Violet takes longer than I do, but what can I say?

My hair was still dripping from my since Tyler says that I NEVER dry myself off after a shower.

I just consider it dry for me.

Then I heard the shower stop and quickly heard the door open to see Violet there, carrying the dirty clothes before spotting me looking at her.

"Well look at who is being all happy," she said as she entered the room.

She threw the clothes on the pile of mine and turned around to see me.

"Hello," she said walking to me.

"Hi."

She smiled and said "Did you forget?"

I was confused when she said that. "Forget...?"

Violet looked shocked and touched me before realizing I was still wet.

"Oi, you still are wet. No wonder Tyler says you're like that after a shower."

I smiled and said "What did I forget again?"

"The whole uh... happiness during the Tour De Columbus? You said something about doing an 'activity' after the shows and stuff."

My mind instantly clicked, and I fired back with "The bunny thing?"

Violet nodded before putting her chin on my chest, and looking at me.

"Then we might as well... uh..." I said slowly taking her towel off.

She was with no clothes.

And neither was I.