58; breakfast turns hot

today is josh's birthday!!!! (6/18/17)

oml, it's legit a photo from the concert they were performing at in Delaware 💯

this was the photo when he said he takes vitamins like this, and i caught him dabbing

legit the best thing on his story 💯❤️

welp, hope he enjoys his birthday being 29!🎂🎂

oml, he's gonna be 30 next year 😱😱

woah 🦋🦋

----------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

*NEXT DAY*

I woke up in the bed sorta confused on what was going on since I didn't remember falling asleep at the house. Must've been the little hangout sesh with Tyler and Jenna.

My eyes peeked at Josh, who was snuggled up on his pillow before I smiled and touched his arm with my hand before he opened his slowly, seeing me with his squinty ones.

"Helloooo," I said in my soft voice.

He smiled before hugging me and I snuggled into him before he sighed and rested his cheek on my head.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, are you?" I said a little confused.

"Yeppies."

I smiled at his little usual saying of what I say, and sounded a little more cuter than usual.

"You want breakfast?" I asked him.

"Sure..."

I got out of his grip before kissing him on the lips a couple of times before crawling out of bed.

I put on my slippers before he slapped my butt, and I turn to see him smiling all sexually.

"You sir, are one sexy, living, beast," I teased him before walking out of the room.

He must've been acting all funny since he knows for some reason that I like that.

Well, not the butt slapping, but sometimes, a little bit. Okay, yes, stop judging.

I got out the ingredients for making pancakes, and took out the bacon before releasing all the smells and goods out on the counter with me cooking.

I turned on some music before dancing a little to it since I loved Holding On To You.

It surprised me to see Josh smiling by the fridge, and I waved before continuing my little dance while cooking the pancakes and seeing it cook with the heat hitting me.

That's when Josh does the usual whenever I cook and hugs me, but this time was different.

smut, sorry

He put his hands into my shorts before rubbing my thighs a little high, and I sorta got a little hot since the heat was getting onto my face, and I turned off the stove before saying "You wanna do it now? Let's do it now then."

Josh smiled crept up before I kissed him and started going a little all over the place in the kitchen since we kept moving around, trying to find a spot.

"Oh my god..." I said through the kisses before he started going on my neck.

His sucking was making me feel a little more tense, so I started doing to him too before he started unbuttoning my bra underneath my tank and it snapped, revealing no bra.

We stopped before he took it off under my tank, and he threw it by the room before he continued on the same spot on my neck before I ran my fingers through his hair, and he moved to my face before cupping the boobs under the tank.

He was really horny at the moment, and I could tell he was wanting me so desperately.

"You want it?" he asked me sexually. "You want it, babe?"

I moaned through his kisses and pleaded "Yes...! Please!"

He picked me up and carried me to the bed before I giggled a bit and saw him taking his shirt off, and he threw it before kissing on my body.

I kept moaning with pleasure since it was feeling really something I've never imagined coming from Josh.

Josh's P.O.V.

After kissing her stomach, I went down to her shorts before pulling them off and revealing her underwear.

"You're so sexy," I growled.

She giggled before I took her underwear off and started kissing around her inner legs.

Violet kept moaning loudly, and I could tell she was enjoying this a WHOLE lot since the other times were sorta tense, but not like this hot.

She took off her tank top before revealing her complete naked self before covering her face with her hands, and I took my shorts off quickly before revealing myself to her.

"Come on, Josh..." Violet moaned.

I grinned at her before kissing her neck more and having her hold onto me as I slowly kept doing this until I got a magnum and put it over to have the real action going.

After sliding it in, she gasped before I started going and hearing her moan and closing her eyes as she kept smiling in pleasure.

I bent over to continue kissing her as she held onto me as I told her "You know, this is something we can never have anyone know. The way we get with each other..."

Violet giggled before saying "You're the one to be begging. Sometimes, I'll be the one too, but... you know how it is."

She moaned after the last thrust as soon we changed positions before she rested on her stomach before I slid it in again and continued as she kept moaning while I gripped her shoulders.

She touched my hands before I put my front body on her back and continued going as soon as she said "Oh my god, Josh!"

I laughed before I heard her say "This might as well top all the other times."

"Right?" I said.

She laughed before we kissed and went with the motion.

After a few minutes turned to a half hour, we were able to finish this little settlement with her feeling a little touchy, so I had her do the rest.

Violet's P.O.V.

Sometimes, Josh can be a lot or a bit average, but this one was a whole lot.

It sorta made me feel a little messy when I saw it all on my face as he stood there, breathing heavily as I let go of his friend and stood up before I said "I'm gonna go ahead and clean this off. Then, we'll eat breakfast."

Josh continued his breathing as I went into the shower and started cleaning myself off with the water hitting my face warmly.

Then a whole lot of skin attached to me as I saw Josh there, and he kissed me on my cheek before I giggled and said "We might as well stay attached."

"Forever?" he asked me.

I smiled before saying "Forever."

----------------------------------

is little cute at the ending, but the smut was sorta uncomfortable for me to write with the moaning and whatnot ❤️🦋👽

not really good for a 16 year old to be trying his best to be descriptive (6/18/18) 💯