25; celebration

okieeee

let's go onward! 😇

plus, these josh pics are all random, so don't ask...❤️

i just get them off online, or tumblr, or pinterest, or even instagram... 💯

wherever it gets my attention 👽

----------------------------------

*3 MONTHS LATER*

Violet's P.O.V.

I was going through my stuff to try and find something pretty cute for these little party that was going to happen for a reason.

Well, it's my birthday! I'm turning 27 years old already, and I can't believe it was already happening... Oh my god, time flies by so quickly, and it's been more exciting with Josh in my life.

Being together for 3 months now is like, a dream come true.

After picking a tank top, I sighed and sat on my bed before I heard a soft knock on my door to see Sapphire.

"Hey," she said with her hair still like she got it the day I came back to Ohio with the others.

I waved before asking "Aren't you going with us? You know, the most happy day for me is today."

She faked a smile before saying "Yeah, I have to do a big project for school, and I'm heading out to my friend's house to work on it."

I sighed before saying "Can't you work on it any other day?"

"I just got the assignment today..." she said rolling her eyes. "Plus, it's due tomorrow, so..."

"What project?"

"Something involving society and nature. I got to go."

She walked away before I could call her out, but I stopped to just sit on my bed.

I wish Josh was here...

Josh's P.O.V.

While checking with Tyler on the little apartment to get in Ohio, I was roaming through each little special place I had in mind to see what it would be like for Vi and I to live together.

Our relationship has been almost perfect, and the reason almost is in there is because we do have like, 1 or two fights almost every month. It's been always her saying this or that, but at the end of the day, it's how relationships work. I am just perfectly happy with seeing her today since it's her birthday.

That's when I gasped before standing in the middle of the living room before Tyler said "What?"

"Violet's birthday gift!!" I said in a panic before I ran out of the apartment.

"WAIT!" Tyler said.

I stopped in my tracks to turn to him. "I need to get one for her too!"

I smiled before motioning him to come with me, and he said to the landlord before running with me down the stairs and then the elevator.

We got outside and ran inside the mall to check wherever it was good to buy Violet.

"What does she like?" Tyler asked me in a out-of-breath way.

"She loves Vans," I said. "We can just buy her a pair, and that's good."

Tyler looked at me with a stupid face. "No dur, she likes Vans. We need something better though, her closet is getting a bit much, and she needs something else."