31; settling it

okieee

let's go back to the real thang

Ohhh, and don't forget to expect some pictures that I got a hold of 😈😈

Onward!!!

----------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

*4 DAYS LATER*

I was at the dinner table by myself since I needed to eat my little plate of pizza while hearing the TV going off. My whole head was hurting since Josh has been trying to text me nonstop, and I couldn't handle the tension.

That's when I decided to stop this madness and text him back:

Heyyy, I'll see you at my house?

After sending that message, he almost immediately texted back, saying he'd be over.

I smiled by his little happiness of the text since it came in less than thirty seconds.

I heard my doorbell ring before I went over to see Josh wearing his sweater I loved along with skinny joggers and his vans.

"Hey," I said softly. "You wanna come in?"

He nodded softly before coming in and I closed the door before Josh immediately said "I know you probably hate me by now. Probably a lot, but... I..."

He was trying to talk some words, but I said "Josh, it's okay... I've been sorta struggling too, and it felt a bit normal when we were handling this. By normal, I mean before I met you."

He nodded again before sitting on my couch and looking down.

I went over by him to see him with his red eyes focusing on mine, and I could tell he was crying a lot. His stained cheeks with the red and mixed with his red hair fading out before I smiled and played with it.

He looked at me confused before asking "Why are you playing with my hair?"

I shrugged and stopped before he asked "More, I actually enjoy that."

I giggled before I continued on while he looked down and keeping a straight face.

My expression changed before he saw me a little emotional before he said "I'm sorry... I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

Judging from how real he was being, I could tell he was making this whole thing go back to normal.

"It's wrong for me and you to deal with this separation... I've been struggling to handle it since I can't deal with being alone. I don't like being alone for this long without someone, and it hurts me to see what you go through as a normal thing. I know you're scared of people's opinions and you speaking, but I just want you to know that I love you."

My eyes were feeling a bit watery when I saw his starting to stream down his cheeks. "I love you, and I can't stop that feeling because you make me feel complete. Without you... it's like being in a shadow and not having to share stuff with anyone."

I felt his words going to me honestly, and I held his hands before he sat up and looked at me.

"I forgive you. I love you. We can forget what happened and go back to normal," I said as I saw him looking happy while crying.

My tears hit my arm before he wiped them away and kissed me gently while holding me softly and cuddlingly.

I could smell his old cologne on his sweater and that made me feel more happy, and I'm sorry for feeling like that.

After we were hugging for like, god knows how long, we looked at each other before he asked "No more hurting each other?"

I nodded slowly before kissing him again before he rested his head onto mine before we sighed and touched noses. It was cute at the moment since we needed to get that touch back with each other.

Judging from how dark it was already getting, I asked "You wanna stay here with me? We don't have to go back to suffering on the road until the 22nd."

He smiled before nodding and kissing me while we got off the couch and he carried me bridal style up to my room.

Once we got there, we crashed on the bed before he kept kissing me with more and more until I kept giggling with him on top of me.

He looked at me before I smiled and said "I missed you... I missed us like this."

Josh stared at me before I said "Whattie?"

He laughed before kissing me and rolling me over to be on top of him before he pulled me gently onto him.

I crashed on his chest with his sweater open while his t-shirt was covering his skin, and I moved up a little before being super close to his face.

"Josh..." I said.

He moved his head a little before seeing me before I asked "You heard the song, haven't you?"

He looked at me with a little shock before admitting he did. Figured he did since his eyes were red and puffy and his cheeks were still red.

Josh's P.O.V.

I seen how Violet was when I nodded about hearing her song.

She sat a little before rolling off the bed and asking "You want to hear a cover I've been working on?"

My hair moved out of my face when I saw up before nodding.

She smiled and grabbed her ukulele and sat on the bed next to me with her phone on a recording.

"Just play it when I say three," she said.

I nodded before she adjusted herself and counted down to three before I pushed the audio and she started playing House of Gold.

When she kept strumming the ukulele and singing so perfectly, I had to smile at her while she stared at me the whole time before nudging me.

At first, I was confused before she raised her eyebrows while singing, and I think she wanted me to sing with her.

When I started to, she smiled more before I got closer to her while she strummed away and I wrapped my arm around her before resting my cheek onto hers while singing before ending the song.

We both looked at each other and kissed before I pulled her to me on the bed.

---------------------------------- 

awwwweeee 😍

they's back together!!!❤️❤️

i guess y'all can guess they're not gonna break apart again 💯

that was heartbreaking😢

oh, and Violet will probs be singing Ariana Grande or Twenty One Pilots songs for like, the next parts coming ahead. 😁😁

I'm trying to think of any other artists...🤔

LEAVE SUGGESTIONS plz! 🙏

byyyyeeee!✌️