87; Tøur De Cølumbus #4

Violet's P.O.V.

*DAY 4 OF TOUR DE COLUMBUS*

My head was suffering from a migraine since yesterday was a lot of pictures and white lights.

My weakness.

Josh was still passed out sleeping while I was in the living room all covered with one of his hoodies.

I felt a little bit tired and just exhausted from all the things with me involved.

No wonder how much Tyler and Josh suffer when they perform and whatnot.

Eh, at least they love seeing fans.

"Vi...?" Josh said trying to find me tired.

I saw him with his hair, as usual, all messy and he was rubbing his eyes.

"Hiii!" I said in my soft voice.

He smiled when he saw my hood up and I got up to hug him.

"You still tired?" I said into his chest.

"Yeah..." he said.

Josh seemed a little bit out of it since he felt a little bit weird after the gallery, and I looked at him before asking "You okay? You seem a little like... out of it."

He looked at me and said "I just... I don't know what to do after this is all done."

"Aww... Josh, come on... you got me."

He looked at me and nodded before I pressed my lips against his and motioned him to the couch.

We both sat down and I kept wondering what was bothering him.

"Hey," I said to him.

He looked at me with eyes wide open. "You really okay?"

He sighed and nodded. "I'm just... a little bit wrecked..."

"About what?" 

Josh seemed out of it, so I had to do something for his interest.

"You know what... maybe we should just be a little bad for right now," I said getting up.

Josh seemed confused when I said that and I turned on the radio to put on the Bluetooth and put a song on that he usually puts on before shows.

He looked surprised before I added "I know your playlist, so..."

Josh questioned "Even high school?"

I nodded and smiled before turning the song louder and pulling him to me before dancing all crazy.

"I love you!" he said smiling.

"There we go! You're smiling and all happy now!" I said dancing to the song.

Oh, it was Self Esteem

☆♡♤☆♡♤

Another night was crazy impact.

I felt a little bit emotional just because of the fact it was about to end...

All of this.

Tomorrow is the last day.

Ever...

To have the Blurryface era live and take granted for one of the best tours I've ever been able to have in my life.

Especially with Josh there.

Oh, and this time was settled a bit differently with the tattoos since it was going to be a little time taking, but I'm almost there with it complete.

☆♡♤☆♡♤