42; cohabitation

okayyy

Forewarning everyone...

There's smut in this one ❤️❤️

Plzzz, make sure you don't feel cringe (yet we all will, even me when I'm writing this)

I legit wrote this part in besties room, and she kept questioning about it.

I let her know when I published this part 😂

alrightie 😬😬

----------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

I quickly pushed opened the door to have Josh smirk at me before he shut the door and locked it.

He came over to kiss me gently and we crashed on the bed to have heavy breathings through each lift off of our lips.

That's when he started going underneath my sweater and his warm hands go on my bra.

"Nooo!" I poured at him. "I wanna see you first."

Josh sighed and kissed me again before taking his shirt off with his hands going on the bottom crossing his arms over and lifting it to show his muscular figure. I literally got the chills when I saw his V-line and he threw it at the ground and kissed me before making me stand.

"Now your turn," he growled.

I smiled before taking my sweater slowly off to reveal my bra and even made it MORE hotter with taking off my jeans and showing my underwear.

Josh was biting his lips and doing his squint at me, which got me a little hot in the moment before I landed on Josh and he wrapped his arms about my waist and grabbed my butt.

"Oh my god!" I moaned through the kisses. "I love you!"

"I love you too, baby," he said biting my neck softly.

It got me to melt when he said "baby" and I felt more loose than before, and I slowly went down before unbuckling his belt before pulling his jeans down as well and showing his underwear.

"Now you got to reveal," I teased before tugging at his underwear.

He sighed before I pulled down to reveal his length sorta getting harder by the second.

I hadn't done this in the previous time, but I grabbed it and started going up and down with not my hands, but another part involving it. I'm so sorry...

He started moaning with pleasure while I kept going at it before he grabbed my hair gently and pulled me off before he sat up and threw me on the bed with his grip on me sexually.

Josh started to pull my underwear down before I helped with the bra too, but only snapped it so he could take off to reveal.

He looked quite happy when he saw them and also the underwear on the ground since he took them off, and started to gently kiss around the waist of mine before gripping one with a hand and rubbing it.

It was getting intense, and I could tell he was wanting to be going at it, and I don't know if his parents would be questioning, but I hope they didn't hear.

Josh's P.O.V.

After doing so for a few minutes, I grabbed the little condom I stored and put it on before bending over and seeing Violet giggling at me before we planted kisses until she turned her head a little while I kissed her neck.

She was already gasping for the little movements going on, and she was holding my face with her hands there and staring at me.

"You're so beautiful!" I shouted a little loud.

"Shhh!" Violet said giggling and moaning before we changed positions quickly and enjoying each lasting minute flying by.

I picked Violet up and held her against the wall with her legs in between me and I kept kissing her through each thrust.

"Keep going!" she said.

I laughed before she kept moaning through each movement and we felt ourselves getting tired, so we got to more positions.

Eventually, Violet and I ended up on the ground for some reason, and she was enjoying it before I felt the rush coming before the more quicker it was going to happen.

"I'm about to...!!" I said before panting a little hard while I held her and she kept screaming a little loudly before I finished.

The amount of heat, tiredness, warmth, and yet hotness going on was quite satisfying and I looked at her tired and smiling.

I crashed down next to her before breathing hard and looked at Violet, panting heavily.

"So..." I said through breaths. "Christmas..."

"You've been a good Santa Claus this year," she teased at me before holding me.

I wrapped my arm around her, ignoring the fact the both of us were sweating like crazy, and laughed.

"Mrs. Claus has shown the truth I've never would've expected," I said back.

Violet giggled before getting up off the ground and looking around.

"You wanna take a shower?" she said.

I got up and nodded before heading in the bathroom with something to cover us up before having the water go in the drain before we got in.

Violet had her eyes closed while in the water, and I hugged her from behind with my front on her back, and she smiled before holding my arms around her stomach.

"I love you..." she said. "Let's hope next year will be fun."

"Oh, it will be," I said kissing the back of her neck. "It definitely will be."

----------------------------------

okayyyy 😘

at first, Writing it was a bit much until I got comfortable with the shower part

So cute to have another view of a smut, right?

Now she knows 😂😂😂

Byyyyyeeeee! ❤️❤️✌️