61; car radio

another one to listen while listening

first day of summer was perfect

hanged out with friends at a friend's house with their pool and ate stuff

plus, i'm on a little strict diet with everything happening since the whole "summer body" thing is in my process

hopefully i achieve! (6/21/17)

continuing on with the story...

----------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

After the whole hangout with family thing, I couldn't handle being around with my family since it was getting a bit too provocative with how everything is handling with the situations and whatnot.

My head was juggling all this nonsense and I couldn't handle this type of pain with my head giving me a headache.

"Vi?" Josh said, snapping me out of conscious.

I looked over at him without his shirt, laying close to me since I was spacing out with all the thoughts.

"Hmm?" I said playing it off all normally.

"You're thinking a bit hard for a sec," he said. "You okay?"

I sorta didn't know what to respond. With a lie, or the truth, it hurts my head more.

"No..."

Those words slipped out.

He sat up before taking my hand and looking at me all concerned.

"It's just my family, Josh... They're not really the typical happy family you'd see. There's a lot of problems with the events that happened in my life. In fact, all of our lives together in the family. It's a whole lot for me to deal with, and now it's sorta coming back since Sapphire's not really finding her inner self, and Jade's deciding to leave the band, and I don't even know what to-"

I was rushing so fast I didn't even realize I lost breath, and Josh calmed me down before kissing me to make me feel better.

"Vi... You're hurting your mind," he said in my ear when he put his around me. "You need to stop pressuring yourself so much. It's gonna get you all emotional and whatnot, and then I got to deal with two types of people I care in my life about the stuff happening."

I looked at him with cold eyes, and he saw me being a little angry and sad, so he just stared off at the wall ahead.

"So one's hard enough?" I asked him all aggressive.

"Yes!"

He shot up out of the couch before walking over to the windows.

"Violet... Tyler's really had a lot in thought with the whole stuff in his life, okay? It worries me almost every day to see if he's REALLY okay... It hurts me sometimes too since he won't even tell me the truth."

Josh was really being serious right now, and I couldn't handle him sorta getting emotional.

"Josh..." I said softly.

He looked at me with tears in his eyes, and I held my arms out at him. 

With that, he returned with hugging me and I held him with my hands cupping his face.

"You're doing a whole lot... It's paying off, and I love you for that. You care a whole lot about the people in your life, and I want you to know that if there's any chance of keeping anything from me... You can tell me. You trust me, right?"

Josh smiled with his tears falling down as I wiped them away. "Of course I do."

I smiled before kissing him again and letting go before smiling at him sadly. "Is there anything?"

Josh's P.O.V.

The interview.

It popped in my head so quickly about Tyler's slip on Violet's next song. How would Violet even react?

"Well... there's actually..." I tried saying while keeping eye contact with Violet while she stared back at me.

"Tyler said about your songs. One of them coming soon..."

Violet's face changed expression before she let go of my face and looked down.

"Hey," I said cupping her face. "I tried to tell him to not say anything since he knows that you're making the success."

"How long have you kept this?" Violet asked quickly.

I looked back at her. Her eyes were starting to get watery.

"A day."

She nodded before getting shaky, and I got concerned since she never started shaking so quickly out of nowhere.

"Vi?" I asked her as she sorta shivered now. "Vi?!"

She started shaking more before breathing quickly and panicking before I started holding her and telling her to calm down.

Violet's never got an anxiety attack before whenever I was with her, and she did now.

It took her a while before she kept wheezing into my shoulder when I was hugging her.

"Vi... It's okay."

She kept crying before I kissed her and said "Come on, let's go somewhere."

"Like where?" she asked.

"You'll see."

We left the house.

*SKIP TIME*

By the time we got to the spot, I got out of the car before Violet did too slowly with me helping her over to the little hill.

Violet's P.O.V.

I saw the big tree there, and I sorta felt a little better for some reason.

"You wanna go crazy?" Josh asked me.

I looked over at him before seeing the smile on his face.

I couldn't refuse. 

So I accepted.

We started blasting music up here, and started dancing all willy-nilly and crazy with ignoring everything in our minds.

I started to feel better way much more when the beats were going off, and I stared at the sky before Josh screamed "Scream! Shout!"

I did so, and I let all the energy out of me before all the stress and everything lifted off of me. 

It felt like magic. Right then and there. Josh was making it all work, and I couldn't even believe how much it felt.

The song finished, and I looked over at him breathing a little heavily with him sweating.

I laughed and said "You okay? Wanna rest?"

"Yep," he said giving a thumbs up before crashing on the grass.

I did so and kissed him before saying "Thanks for that... I needed it."

Josh kissed my head before I kissed him full on lips and cupped his face while smiling and giggling with him being a tease on gripping my butt.

---------------------------------- 

hopefully it helped with the songs

i only use the songs with all the emotions, meaning, and hearing of the song soo...

any quick readers can just listen and space out about life

helping about life?

legit

byyeee!