29; a day w/o him

I'm backkkk 😝

so sowwy for the little wait 😬

Let's continue on with the story...

Oh, and I screenshot this photo of Josh when they uploaded on the (twentyonepilots) account on Instagram ❤️

this is a two parter as well!

----------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

*NEXT DAY*

I was sorta feeling quiet, like my old self before I met Josh, and wondered if there was anything to do since I'm not gonna be dealing with more pain than what I saw from Josh. Seemed like he couldn't take in having only me.

From the music playing in my little radio while I hanged lights around my room filled me more independent than normal since I usually don't enjoy having anyone coming at my quiet mood. It doesn't work at all since they ask if I'm okay.

And that's what exactly happened when Sapphire came by my room door and said "Hey, Vi."

I looked to return the favor by raising my eyebrows and looking at the corners of the rooms to see the lights.

"You doing okay?" she asked.

My thoughts questioned that, and I said "Sapphire, I really appreciate if you just leave me alone..."

She didn't answer back before I heard her walk away and I sat on my bed before plugging in the lights.

It looked pretty before I thought of Josh again, and my tears sorta got me the best and I started to cry before putting my face in my pillow.

Josh's P.O.V.

"Josh, you really need to lighten up," Tyler said when we were at a pizza place.

My eyes were hurting bad, and I can tell they were red. Judging from how Tyler was being crabby with me, I didn't even find any interest in eating.

Tyler sighed before saying "Hey, Jen."

Jenna came back from the bathroom before sitting down and asking "Josh, you okay?"

I shrugged before seeing the pizza coming to us and I sighed before going on my phone.

"Hey, let's try and talk about the tour," Tyler said as the pizza was put down.

"What about it?" I said.

Tyler rolled his eyes at me before I looked away and looked at my pants, and then closed my eyes.

The burn was hurting, and I couldn't handle the past handling of Violet not being here.

Violet's P.O.V.

Being out made me feel a little bit more hurting since Josh would always hog the hugs and kisses whenever he was with me. I need to stop thinking about this and focus on other things.

The bell rang and I saw my phone before I saw the time to go work. Not at my music shop, nope. It was the bakery.

I sighed and changed into something comfortable:

After doing so, I left to walk there since there wasn't any point to be with anyone

"Hey Violet!" I heard Sapphire call out. Why won't this girl leave me alone?

I turned around to see her by the door with the keys in her hand. "Want me to give you a ride? It's an hour walk."

My mouth didn't even move before Sapphire came by me and said "You're difficult, and it should be the opposite way!"

She pulled me to the car before I got in and she followed on the drivers side since he loves driving "her" car, which is really dad's car.

We left quickly before I went on my phone to see the texts from Jenna.

Jenna: joshie's looking a bit different since you two

hope he's okay

I left to check on Instagram to see Tyler updating with a photo of the tour when I was with them before, and it looked real fun to be reliving it again. That's why it is coming back in a little bit, so...

"Vi?" Sapphire said a bit louder than usual.

I jumped when she said my name and I looked at her a little pissed. "What?"

"You sure you're all right?" she asked for the what, third time?

I sat back in my chair before I said "YES! I am okay! Stop asking me!"

Sapphire sighed before driving again and turning left to the bakery.

She parked by it to have me open the door before she said something before I slammed the door on her, trying not to hear her voice for the rest of the day.