32; a week or so

josh with a cat ❤️

you know, i posted a pic on instagram with my bestie's cat 🐱

y'all should follow me! it's chjulian13 👽👽

anyways, let's continue!

----------------------------------

Josh's P.O.V.

*MORNING*

I started hearing the chirps of the birds going around the house before I opened my eyes to see myself in the covers with my clothes I had on from last night.

I touched my head to see I was sweating a bit, so I took off my sweater and shirt to see some marks on them, and I sighed before going in the bathroom to cool off since it was sorta warm in Violet's room.

My reflection showed in the mirror before I sighed and looked at my hair fading. I needed to dye it again.

I didn't know what color yet, but I stretched before leaving the bathroom to see Violet half awake before I crawled back in and kissed her cheek before she smiled with her eyes closed.

"Morning," I said.

"Hiiiii," she said cutely looking at me. "Wanna eat some cereal?"

I nodded before we left the room teasing each other before we got downstairs and saw Sapphire at the counter eating a bowl. She saw us being our little mushy selves.

"You two...?" she said in disbelief.

"We're back!" I said in happiness before Violet giggled and went over to the cabinet to get two bowls out.

Sapphire sighed before getting off the counter and saying "It's gonna happen sooner or later."

"Huh?" Violet said confused.

Sapphire looked at us before raising her eyebrows and smiling. "You two doing it again since I heard you two did it for the first time in the bus a while back."

I sorta got confused and aware of Sapphire knowing this, and judging from Violet's concerned looks, I asked "How'd you know?"

"I follow Tyler and Jenna..." she said smiling. "They post stuff about you two lately, but they're still mushy with each other like you two."

She walked up the stairs before Violet ran her hands through her hair before I blocked her exit by the counter.

Violet's P.O.V.

Josh was up to something.

"You want Reese's? Fruity Pebbles? Frosted Flakes?" I asked him.

He smiled still before saying "I want you."

I giggled before he kissed me gently before I heard the front door open and we both let go before going back to normal like usual.

After getting our bowls, we went back to my room to watch TV while eating our Reese's Puffs. Oi, the amount of happiness with the chocolate in it, and plus having to not hear mom get mad at me for eating them since they're not healthy.

Mom's...

*SKIP TIME*

Josh and I stayed together for almost the first half of the day in my house before I decided to go out and do something.

"Want to go hang with some friends of mine?" Josh asked.

"Sure," I said brightly. "It'll be good to get out of here since it's nice outside. We just need to change."

"Right."

"You need to go to your house?"

He nodded before kissing me and running out of my room to go back to his parent's house. I wondered why he lived with them. He must be a momma's boy, I guess.

I got out of bed and took a shower to change into this:

After putting my earrings in and spraying with my perfume, I left the house with mom telling me something while I didn't hear to see Josh wearing bright colors

By that, I mean he was hearing a light blue shirt with khakis on and grey vans. His earrings were still there, and I found those a little weird for my taste since they literally take skin out of your ear and it's just a hole there without any way at all to get it back in there. It's cool, but not just my favsies.

"Hiiii..." I said approaching him.

"You ready?" he asked me.

I nodded before we went to his car to drive somewhere in which I didn't have any clue.

Once we got to the place, he parked and said "We gonna be hanging with my gramps and gram. You'll love them."

My emotion changed a whole lot since I get a lot of compliments on being real nice and generous since they usually don't hate me. "They" is a lot of people for their saying.

We got out of the car before he ringed the doorbell while I stood behind him on my phone since Jade was texting me.

i'm coming back to Ohio!!! 😇

i wanna hang with you whenever bf you go with Josh and them back on tour👽

please???🙏

I giggled a bit before replying:

okieeee😂

i'll see my schedule first🤞

After texting, I heard a lady that turned to be Josh's grandma saying hi so sweetly.

"Ohhh..." she said as she saw me. "And who is this lovely lady?"

Josh smiled before wrapping his arm around me. "Grandma, this is Violet. She's my girlfriend."

His grandma looked shocked before saying "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"You too," I said shaking her hand before she wanted us to come inside.

We did before I saw a lot of the usual grandparents stuff: Pictures, rocking chair, sofa with flowers on it, mostly wood, and pretty much family related things.

Once inside, I saw Josh's grandpa watching TV before seeing me.

"Hon, look who Joshie brought!" Josh's grandma said eagerly. "And, she's super cute with her hair."

I smiled before seeing Josh roll his eyes while smiling.

"Why, it's good to see you..." Josh's grandpa said before he did that thing of not knowing my name.

"Violet," I said in my soft voice. "Violet... Dun."

Josh snickered before Josh's grandpa said "You're married already?!"

Josh started laughing before I said "Nooo... my last name is also Dun, surprisingly."

"Why don't you get some cookies?"

"Okieee."

Josh and I went into the kitchen to have a nice, pleasant, convosation with Josh's grandparents.

----------------------------------

I legit finished this in school rn 😂❤️

Byyyyeeee! ✌️