84; Tøur De Cølumbus #2

idek where to go with this story ending so soon

nooo

but i do have more fanfictions and some original pieces

hope people look at those

----------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

*DAY 2 OF TOUR DE COLUMBUS*

I woke up feeling mighty great since I was quite surprised on how much Josh gave last night.

Oh, I mean the concert, that's what I meant.

He was still sleeping, all knocked out with him snuggled in his pillow before I got out of bed, realizing I was still naked.

I saw and changed into one of Josh's t-shirts and my small shorts.

My eyes saw Josh moving, but he wasn't awake.

My feet quietly slipped in my duck slippers and I opened the door before stepping out with one foot out and hearing the "quack" noise go off, and I quickly closed the door and walked into the kitchen.

The constant noise going off was making me feel childish, but I loved it.

My head was sorta hurt, so I went into the bathroom and got the little pills before swallowing one and walking out of the bathroom with the quacking noises still going off.

That's when my phone went off from a text, and I saw it was from Jenna.

"If Josh is awake, tell him that he left his drumsticks by accident, and they're going to probably get rid of them."

My eyes saw the words, and I texted back to let her know that I was going to do so.

The door opened before revealing a tired Josh still naked.

"Hola!" he said in his morning voice while rubbing his eye.

"Josh..." I said softly and smiling.

He looked at me.

"You're showing skin."

Josh's eyes went bright when he saw himself and ran back before closing the door screaming.

I giggled and walked over to the kitchen to see the cereal I could munch on.

Fruity Pebbles was my favs, but I couldn't help with Reese's Puffs sometimes.

I took a bowl out and saw Josh in his shorts, and I nodded before he smiled at me all knowingly.

"Can I get a bowl too?" he asked.

"Okay."

My hands reached to the cabinet again and got another bowl before I fell back on the ground.

"Oh my god! Vi, you okay?" Josh said all worried.

He helped me out before I rubbed my butt and said "I'm okay... Just being short makes it a little risky."

Josh kissed my cheek before I saw my hand a little cut, and some blood was coming out.

"Oi, I should go put some medicine on this stuff since I'm bleeding," I said to him.

He helped out still, being the worried boyfriend moment right then.

At least he made me feel all special since he said that he was going to do all the dishes and clean stuff today.

Yay.

*SKIP TIME*

My heart was pounding still since I was currently seeing all the crowds of people THIS time.

Oh my god, I didn't know the Newport Musical Hall was this more people.

But wait.

That means that the next three are going to be EVEN more people there!

Oh geez, but I can handle that with some Jade and Sapphire there.

"You wanna go get something new?" Jade asked me. "You usually are better with something new."

I looked at Jade before she tugged on with me while Sapphire went with us.

"Uh... you sure you can handle what we might be doing?" Jade said to her.

"Um... what even are we doing?" Sapphire questioned.

Jade smiled and got in the car before Sapphire shrugged and got in the backseat.

I started the car before driving off to where Jade wanted me to go.

It was weird at first before I caught my eye parking in front of a Tattoo parlor.

Jade said "You ma'am, are getting two sleeves. You're always asking for one, and I'm going to do the liberty to pay for you just because you helped me out with all this stuff going on recently."

Oh, Jade had recently got into some guy online but found out he was actually somebody else that was really trying to get her DMs. She told me that the guy was really just, like, those typical high school guys that would just want girls for a day and let them go.

Plus, the guy had issues with his current girlfriend, so...

Sapphire said "When am I ever going to get a tattoo?"

The both of us looked at her in a shocked manner.

"You ma'am, are 17," we both said in unison. We were shocked too.

Sapphire groaned and followed us inside the parlor.

Jade said "Hola, mister!"

The guy by the counter with his hand holding his chin was looking at tattoos and saw us when Jade said what she said. "Hola, what are you doing here so soon?"

I was confused before Jade said "I got another one..."

My eyes looked all over her before Jade started with the whole details on the tattoo sleeves.

Believe it or not, Jade's friend was actually able to do majority of the work on me since no one else was coming mostly much.

They probably went to that new one by downtown.

I was able to get more tattoos on me forever now, and I was scared since the two sleeves were pretty cool to have and a bit time consuming.

I wanted it to be special for no one besides Jade and Sapphire to see.

☆♡♤☆♡♤

Tour De Columbus Night Two...

Amazing.

Oh yeah, Josh and I decided that every night of the concerts, it's another added to the activity.

Hopefully people get what I mean.

☆♡♤☆♡♤