4; he actually cares. . .?

Violet's P.O.V.

From the faint chatter going on to sorta having bits of pain come again on my face made me sorta squint till I opened my eyes completely.

"Are you all right miss?" one of the security asked me.

I sat up a bit and nodded. "Yeah... the punch doesn't hurt much now..."

I took my phone to check the time and saw it was already going to midnight.

From the camera I shot, my makeup was actually put on more better than before, and I was confused until I saw Onya in the little entry of the room trying to get inside. I could tell she was struggling with her height too, so she kept shoving but no luck.

That's when I saw Josh and Tyler come back from somewhere and Josh saw me.

"Vi!" he said running over to me to embrace me.

I hugged him back after a brief pause with him sweating a bit much, and he let go of me to look at me eye to eye level.

"You okay?" he asked concerned.

I nodded slowly. "Yeah... fans are just... crazy here sometimes..." I joked.

He laughed and Onya got through the security to hug Josh from behind and scream so loudly.

More security came before Josh said "Whoa...! Don't got to treat a fan like that! She's fine, right?"

I nodded again, and the security let go of Onya before she sighed heavily and walked gingerly over to Josh to wave at him.

Josh looked over at me before I said "That's Onya, big fan and she has been dying to see you and Tyler for a long time."

From the wind sorta going on my face, I put my hands on my cheeks before closing my eyes and hearing the commotion between Onya and someone else that wasn't Josh.

"Hey..." I heard Josh said since he was close to me.

I opened my eyes to see him sitting next to me, and I raised my eyebrows to have him say "You look cute to go to a concert."

I blushed before saying "I never been to one..."

Josh looked at me as if I was crazy, and I nodded before laughing. "You got to be kidding me..."

"Yep... Well, I think I got to go back to my place..." I said getting off the little bench. "I really want to thank you for checking up on me."

"Anytime, Vi," Josh said. "I'm just happy that you're okay from the punch... You look more innocent and alone with that bruise on your cheek."

Seems like he wants to stay with me since he knows I can't always fight alone, so I said "Well... I'm just heading to a hotel before I leave tomorrow... or, morning time for heading back to Ohio."

Josh's face lit up and said "I can take you."

"Josh!" Tyler said from a distance. "We got to go see the VIP fans!"

"They can hold out a little bit while I take Violet back to the hotel with her friend. It'll just be for a few minutes, okay?"

Tyler sighed and went through a curtain before Josh said "He's just more happy when I am with him on these things, you know?"

I smiled and looked at Onya, who was standing in shock with the whole normal conversation she was hearing and experiencing with her favorite band member and me.

Josh threw a t-shirt on and said "We can take the bus we travel on."

Onya opened her mouth wide open before I said "Yay, pretty cool to be on a tour bus for once."