1~ Anah the best Employee

"WE WILL MISS YOU, ZAFAR SIR"

A huge banner hung in the center of the office; many employees ran around arranging the place. Today their favorite Boss, Zafar Ali, is retiring and everyone wants to make his farewell special.

Zafar Sir had been the best boss. Understanding, Calm and Patient. He used to speak politely and always motivated his employees.

Leading the decoration is Zafar's favourite Architect- Anah Malik.

Anah has been working with his company for the past three years now. Very quickly, she had impressed everyone with her dedication and hard work. Zafar was super impressed with her, and now she is Zafar's blue-eyed employee and envy of the other employees.

'Anah, just look at you. You are a mess. Fix yourself.' Anah's friend, Ipshita commented. Anah refused. She continued to stand on the stool and busied herself with sticking balloons.

'You want to look like a blob when Sir comes.' Ipshita said placing her hands on her hips. Anah shook her head as she tore a piece of cello tape with her teeth. Ipshita sighed. Anah climbed down and asked her colleague, Ashok, to continue sticking Balloons. She then smiled at Ipshita and hurried to her cabin.

Anah grabbed her handbag and rushed into the washroom. There is very little time; Zafar Sir will be arriving any minute now. Anah doesn't want to look haphazard. She quickly fished out a comb and combed her chest length golden brown hair, since she has naturally wavy hair she needn't bother curling them. She dabbed nude lip gloss on her lips; she doesn't like her lips much. But she loves her light complexation and Hazel Almond eyes.

She adjusted the sleeves and the loose bowtie of her yellow chiffon shirt and patted the dirt off her white pants. She tied her white thong slippers properly and applied some perfume. She adjusted her wrist watch.

'Babes, Sir is here.' Anah jumped hearing Ipshita call her.

'Coming.' she looked her reflection one last time before leaving.

********************************************************

By the time, she came to the main office she had missed the initial reaction from Zafar sir. She is disappointed. Nevertheless, there is still traces of surprise on his ageing face. He looked around smiling widely, the employees clapped for him. Anah squeezed her way through the crowd and stood in the front row. She clapped as well. Zafar thanked everyone; his gaze fell on Anah and his smile widened. Anah has her eyes moist; she will miss him. Anah though seems tough from the exterior but in reality; she is a softie at heart. She is very gullible and a complete emotional fool. Ipshita nudged her arm. Anah quickly wiped her tears and turned around. Ipshita handed her a bouquet of red, white, and yellow flowers. Zafar Sir, smiled as she forwarded the bouquet

'Thank you, beta' he said warmly. Anah smiled at he patted her head.

Once the applause had died down, Zafar Sir scanned the room. The entire staff, from senior Architects to juniors to peon to cleaners everyone were present. Zafar is overwhelmed. He wiped his tears, tears of joy. Anah has her eyes moist once again, this time she didn't hold back her tears and let it fall.

'I am very lucky to have such dedicated staff. You all aren't just my employees but are like my family. Thank you all.' he said.

Ipshita passed Anah a tissue paper, she sniffed wiping her tears. Ipshita shook her head smiling 'Silly girl.' she murmured.

'Now that you have supported me, I want you all to give the same respect and love to the new CEO of the company. My son, Ejaz Zafar Ali.' he said and gestured towards the door. Everyone, including Anah, turned their heads in the direction where Zafar pointed.

A tall well-built man dressed in white suit and blue tie walked in. Anah looked at him. He was good six feet tall. His hair jet black thick and curly. He had slight stubble too. He looked less than a CEO and more of a model. Many female staffs smiled widely watching him walk in. Anah is impressed with the way he looks and carry himself but doesn't go googly eyes like the rest of the female staffs. Even Ipshita stood beside her, swooning.

Ejaz stood next to his father, he is very tall compared to his father and thousand times better looking. He looked at them all. His demeanour is strict unlike Zafar Sir, who has friendlier demeanour. The atmosphere gets tensed

'He is my son, Ejaz and he will be your new boss. I will miss you all. Thank you. And all the best.' Zafar said his final farewell. Then he looked at his son and gestured him to follow him to his cabin.

**********************************************

'He seems scary.' Anah commented

'And handsome. Haaye!' Ipshita swooned. Anah rolled her eyes.

Anah had to keep rolling her eyes all the time during lunch as all the female colleagues together praised and spoke only about Ejaz. Anah wondered what is so good about this man. Yes, he looks gorgeous, but that doesn't mean they speak only about him. Anah, on the other hand, is wondering what kind of boss he will be? Will he be strict, rude, arrogant, and obnoxious? He looked like that, though. But looks can be deceiving. 

****************************************************

Hey, guys, I am back *_* and I bring you a new story.

So, this is the first chapter? What did you think of it? Drop in your comments and let me know :*