TEASER

TING TONG....

'It is you time to get the milk.' Anah said sleepily while kicking Ipshita softly. Ipshita doesn't respond she groaned shifting in her place, 'It's yours...' Ipshita yawned. For the next five minutes, both the girls with their eyes closed kept sleepily arguing whose turn it was. Finally, Ipshita gave a strong kick to Anah and she fell off the bed. Anah winced massaging her butt. She looked at her sleeping friend and sighed. She ruffled her hair and stood up. She cursed under her breath as the milk man rang the bell again. She yawned covering her mouth with the back of her palm and lazily opened the door.

'Theek se dena, Bhaiya, last time apne Dhoodh kam aur paani zyada diya tha.' she said sleepily, forwarding the vessel.

(Give the milk properly, last time you had mixed a lot of water with the milk)

'Bhaiya!' Anah heard a familiar gasp and opened her eyes wide. She stared the young man; shocked.

'Hey.' He flashed his dimpled smile. Anah dropped the vessel. It fell with a loud thud alarming Ipshita who sat up straight on the bed.

Anah covered her half open mouth and exclaimed excitedly, 'Reyhan!'

*****************************************************

How was the Teaser, guys? Excited?

Drop in your comments and let me know :)

Thank you so much, guys, for reading and voting :*