72~ Fun Time and Silly Fights

Later in the night, Reyhan prepared dinner while Anah sat on the bed working on her laptop. She has gotten a new project and she is checking the details online. Just then there is a doorbell and Anah called that she will get the door.

As soon as Anah opened the door, a woman threw herself on her hugging her tight.

'Anuuuu...' Ipshita gushed swaying with Anah in her arms. After they had parted Anah felt her head spin for some time before going back to normal.

Ipshita knew Anah had gone for her first ultrasound and she was very excited to see the sonogram. So, after work before going to her apartment Ipshita dropped by theirs to meet them.

'Where is it? Where is it?' she looked around like an excited kid. Anah smiled asking her to relax, she then disappeared into the bedroom. Ipshita happily clasped her palms together. Just then Reyhan entered the living room.

'Reyhan.' Ipshita gushed happily and was about to hug him when Reyhan pointed at his messy attire. His face covered with dry dough, a roller pin in his hand and dough covered apron around his waist.

'Haww, Anah. Making your Pati work, not fair.' Ipshita faked astonishment. Anah chuckled handing her the reports. Ipshita smiled pinching Reyhan's cheek, - 'You are too cute.' She said and then turned her attention to the report.

Ipshita was super happy as she saw the sonogram in light, Reyhan excitedly pointed at the fetus and the two discussed happily.

Anah smiled through her tears feeling blessed to have friends like them. Anah startled them by placing her arms around their neck and pulling them closer.

'You all are the best.'

*******************************************************

Later that night, Anah entered the bedroom tying her hair in a bun. She frowned on seeing Reyhan at the study table looking at the laptop closely and then scribbling something in a small notepad.

'What are you doing?' She asked walking towards him.

'Work.' He replied not looking at her but at his laptop. Anah watched him place his elbow on the table and move his hand caressing his stubble.

'Hey!' He protested when Anah closed the flap of the laptop, she tilted her head and looked at him sharply. Reyhan insisted she let him work as he has an important client meeting tomorrow and he needs to be prepared but Anah was adamant to make him sleep now and wake up early and work.

'If you sleep now then your brain will function better; if you have any.'

'I am not an early bird.'

'I will wake you up.'

Reyhan sighed letting Anah drag him to the bed.

'It is useless explaining logic to a pregnant lady.' He muttered under his breath and when Anah looked at him sharply, he forced a smile.

*****************************************************

Reyhan sat on the bed secretly working on his Tab as Anah is in washroom freshening up. He heard the doorknob twist and quickly stuffed the Tab inside the first drawer of the bedside table and lay on his side.

Reyhan sniffed her flowery face wash and smiled feeling her weight beside him. Ever since they got married which is like a few days ago he still pinches himself to believe that he isn't dreaming and Anah is really here.

'Dude. Shouldn't we like decide names?' Anah asked thoughtfully.

Reyhan opened his eyes and turned his head. He looked at Anah who lay on her back and stared up at the ceiling. Reyhan nodded and then added, - 'But we should know the gender.'

Anah turned her head and looked at him, - 'But that is the suspense right.' She said and he agreed. 'What you think? Boy or girl?' Anah watched him carefully waiting for an answer.

Reyhan looked like he was in a deep thought, he then turned around and propped up on his elbow.

'Girl!' He answered confidently. Anah chuckled seeing his confidence.

'I am sure it's a boy. But I like your confidence.' Anah pointed out. Reyhan frowned.

'What do you mean? I am the father I get to decide the gender.' He puffed up his chest with pride. Anah scoffed, - 'Excuse me, I am the mother. I know. And besides, mothers are always right.'

The two then argued over the gender of the baby and finally slept with their backs facing each other. Though they were angry, they smiled at their silliness.

***************************************************************

Awwww, aren't they all cuties *_*

By the guys,

Or

Come on vote karo, let's see who guesses the gender accurately ;)

Uff I am so excited *_*

Thanks so much for reading guys. Please don't forget to vote and comment before you go *pretty please with puppy dog eyes*