8~ Anah is restless

Next day, at gym Anah looked around for Ejaz as she and Ipshita walked towards the room for warm up. She was so distracted she hit Ipshita who turned around and glared at her. Anah apologized and walked in pace with her, perhaps he will come late today, Anah thought.

As she did her stretches she kept looking out through the glass window towards the trade-mill, last time he had been spotted there.

'Dude?' Ipshita tapped her shoulder and when Anah looked at her she raised her chin and gestured with her hand asking her what happened. Anah shook her head and tugged a random strand behind her ear and got back to doing her stretches.

Anah looked around as she passed the dumb-bells. She held the Cable Robe and turned around, as she began doing her exercise she saw a tall, muscular and well-built man walk in and beside him is a handsome young man with his curly hair ruffled. As Anah looked at her Devil Boss, she couldn't avert her gaze from him. She didn't realize since when she had stopped using the cable and began staring at her boss.

Anah quickly untied her hair, ruffled, combed it with her fingers and re-tied it. She exhaled and walked nervously towards the two men. They had stopped and were speaking something intently. Ejaz had his back towards her. Anah stood at a safe distance from them. From whatever she could hear she understood that the muscly man is Ejaz's trainer. Looking at Devil boss's figure Anah didn't understand the point of hiring a trainer. He is perfect. She assumed from whatever of his body she could see, he has geek God like well-sculpted body. She felt nervous as the two men shook hands, the trainer left while Ejaz turned to his right. Anah opened her mouth to call out to him but he didn't notice her and walked away. She felt dejected as she watched him walk towards the trade mill. As he walked her gaze fell on a swooning Ipshita. Anah smiled shaking her head.

***********************************************

'Are you sure? Don't mess up. He is our boss.' Ipshita said as she and Anah walked towards the juice counter. Anah sighed after they had ordered two watermelon juices. She turned little resting her right side against the counter, she tapped her fingers and nodded her head, 'Yes, else I will go mad overthinking everything.' Anah said. Ipshita bit her lower lip. The two women walked towards an empty seat. Anah had just pulled out a seat for herself when she felt a sharp nudge on her hip, she looked at Ipshita who gestured towards the counter. Anah turned around wondering if she has left something at the counter. To her surprise, she saw Ejaz standing there with his back facing them. Ipshita gestured Anah with her head to go ahead. Anah gulped and looked sceptically at her friend, she secretly urged her. Anah nodded, placed her glass and nervously walked towards him.

She fidgeted with her finger nails as she stared at his back, even his back was very muscular. She gulped noticing his shoulder blade flex.

'Uh...' she began, just then he turned around and dashed into Anah. Startled, the glass nearly slipped from his grip but Anah's reflex was quick, she held the glass, her palm touched him and she felt goosebumps.

'What the hell?' Ejaz gritted his teeth. Anah apologized. Looking at her, his stern expression changed momentarily but he quickly made a straight face again.

'I am sorry, sir.' She apologized brushing juice off his arm.

'Relax.' Ejaz held her wrist and she froze. They stared at each other for few seconds before Ejaz broke the eye contact leaving her hand. Anah lowered her head and took a step back.

'Sorry.' She muttered again.

'It is okay.' Ejaz said and was about to leave when she interrupted him. He looked at her, slightly agitated. Anah bit her lower-lip now having second thoughts.

'Yes?' Ejaz raised his eyebrows. Anah didn't look at him and shook her head muttering, 'Nothing.'

Ejaz sighed shaking his head, he walked away. Slowly, Anah upped her eyelashes and saw him take a seat diagonal to where she had chosen hers.

With her head lowered she walked towards her seat. As she sat on her seat, she looked at Ejaz. Co-incidentally he looked up too and their gaze met. Anah quickly looked away.

Ipshita scolded her for missing a golden chance to talk to him. 

*******************************************************

How was the Chapter, guys? Drop in your comments and let me know :)