12~ Look who is here

Two days later, 5am

TING TONG....

'It is your turn to get the milk.' Anah said sleepily while kicking Ipshita softly. Ipshita doesn't respond she groaned shifting in her place, 'It's yours...' Ipshita yawned. For the next five minutes, both the girls with their eyes closed kept sleepily arguing whose turn it was. Finally, Ipshita gave a strong kick to Anah and she fell off the bed. Anah winced massaging her butt. She looked at her sleeping friend and sighed. She ruffled her hair and stood up. She cursed under her breath as the milk man rang the bell again. She yawned covering her mouth with the back of her palm and lazily opened the door.

'Theek se dena, Bhaiya, last time apne Dhoodh kam aur paani zyada diya tha.' she said sleepily, forwarding the vessel.

(Give the milk properly, last time you had mixed a lot of water with the milk)

'Bhaiya!' a familiar gasp made Anah open her eyes wide. She stared the young man; shocked.

'Hey.' He flashed his dimpled smile. Anah dropped the vessel. It fell with a loud thud alarming Ipshita who sat up straight on the bed.

Anah covered her half open mouth and exclaimed excitedly, 'Reyhan!'

She flung her arms around him and literally pounced over him. Reyhan stumbled little but managed to stay his ground, he dropped his hand bag and wrapped his arms lightly around Anah.

Ipshita came out of the room rubbing her eyes and is surprised to see Anah clinging onto a man, her feet dangling slightly off the ground.

After good five minutes when Anah broke the hug she introduced her bff to Ipshita, her roommate. They greeted each other politely.

**************************************************

Anah skipped the gym session today deciding to spend some time with "mouse", they are meeting in person after years and she doesn't want to leave his side even for a minute. Neither did Reyhan.

Anah is surprised to know that Reyhan had changed the flight in the last minute and purposefully didn't inform her to surprise her.

'Not bad! You began hiding things from me.' Anah nudged his arm playfully and he smirked. Anah made coffee and they chatted happily talking about her work and his work. Anah frowned when he spoke about finding an accommodation.

'Shut up, mouse. You are staying in this building.' Anah said sternly. Reyhan leaned against the kitchen slab and listened to his friend speak with a smile. Anah informed him about talking to Mr. Mathur the landlord about arranging for his apartment. Now, only a little paper works were remaining.

'I am so proud of you, Anu.' Reyhan said patting her shoulder. Anah smiled raising her imaginary collar with one hand while handing him coffee mug with the other.

Anah dropped Reyhan to the hotel where he was staying, it was more of an Inn than a hotel. They bid each other good bye and Anah left for work.

**********************************************************

'What happened?' Anah watched Ipshita suspiciously. Since Anah had entered the cabin her friend is simply grinning awkwardly at her. Annoyed, Anah placed her things and raised her eyebrows at her friend. Ipshita is still grinning.

'Whatever.' Anah waved her hand and walked towards the model she had been working on. Next week is the deadline. After getting the designs finalized Anah got to work immediately.

'He was asking of you.'

Anah turned around sharply. Ipshita smirked at her. Anah looked at her confusedly.

'Who?'

'Who else?'

'Huh!'

Ipshita looked up and her smirk widened, 'The Devil Boss, of course.'

Anah is pleasantly surprised. He asked of her, But why? – Anah thought. Subconsciously a smile appeared on her face but her dream state is broken by Ipshita giggles. Anah composed herself and pretended like it didn't matter. She smiled once she turned around and her back was to Ipshita. Her friend continued to giggle.

***************************************************

Later that evening, Ipshita had early pack-up and so she left. Anah wanted to go home early as well because she had planned to invite Reyhan for dinner. But she was stuck here. She stared sadly at her model.

Ejaz was passing by her cabin and stopped when his gaze fell on her. She looked adorable as she worked on the model with uttermost concentration. Her brows knitted and her tongue stuck out. It seemed like nothing else existed for her. Before he knew it, his gaze was stuck on her, admiring her. Ejaz stood there with his hands in his pocket and a slight smile on his lips. His eyes observed Anah carefully. Dressed in a sky-blue blouse and white pencil skirt she looked simple and that attracted him more. But one thing that irked him was her luscious hair tied in a bun with a pen.

Anah turned her head when she heard someone clear their throat. She is surprised to see Devil Boss at the door. Looking into her startled Hazel orbs, Ejaz felt his heart skip a beat.

'Sir, You here?' her soft voice broke his trance. Anah observed his expressions but is confused as to why is he looking lost. She didn't say anything but waited for him to speak. Ejaz nodded his head and walked towards her. He told her he has come to check on the model. He stood close to her and Anah felt her heart beat increase. She is sure it is because of fear and nervousness.

Ejaz looked closely at the designs while Anah looked closely at him. She noticed him clench his jaw as he hunched little checking out the designs. Her gaze travelled to his hand, his muscles hidden underneath his crisp slim fit black shirt.

'This needs little work.'

Anah is startled hearing his voice, she is brought out of her trance.

What is happening to her? – she wondered.

Next five minutes Ejaz pointed out her mistakes, Anah listened intently. She bent little correctly the design.

Ten minutes later, she took a step back and sighed, 'Perfect.'

Before Ejaz knew what, he was doing, he extended his hand and pulled out the pen from her bun. Anah is surprised as her hair unfolded and fell neatly till her chest.

'Now it is perfect.' He said staring into her eyes. Looking up into his eyes, Anah felt her heart flutter. Without saying anything further, he walked out. Anah blushed watching him leave the cabin.

**********************************************

Anah came home with a silly smile plastered on her face. Ipshita teased her taking Ejaz's name. Anah had to shut her out of the bathroom.

Once left alone, she leaned against the door, a dreamy smile re-appeared on her face as she recollected their encounter.

She could still feel him close to her, sniff his musky cologne and his deep voice rang in her ears, 'Now it is perfect.'

'When is Reyhan coming?'

Ipshita's voice brought Anah back to reality. She glanced at her watch and slapped her forehead. How can she forget about Reyhan? Poor guy has just come to Mumbai and knows nobody here. She had promised to take him to dinner and herself forget it. She hurriedly washed her face and left the bathroom.

******************************************************************

That's all for tonight folks :) 

How was the chapter? Finally, Mouse makes his entry *sunglasses emoji* and wasn't Ejaz and Anah scene cute *_*

I smell a serious and intense love triangle brewing. What about you, guys? Excited?

Drop in your thoughts and let me know.

Thank u all so much for reading and voting :* Love u all

And silent readers please vote and comment :)