50~ Reyhan is Hurt

Reyhan panicked when he heard Ipshita's angry voice and Anah sobbing in the back ground. He was working in his cubicle when he had gotten Ipshita's call. She requested him, angrily, to come soon. Reyhan dropped all his work and rushed to his boss's cabin. He is worried out of his skin for Anah.

She was crying, why? He requested his Boss and after a lot of pleading and begging, he was finally granted leave.

Reyhan took the metro and huffing badly he rushed through the stairs and stopped in front of Anah's apartment.

**********************************************

Ipshita opened the door after one ring itself.

'Anu!' Reyhan entered the house looking fanatically for Anah.

'Reyhan.' Anah quickly jumped up from the sofa and rushed to her friend. She hugged him tightly and began crying badly. Reyhan held her shoulders and separated their frames. He looked at her repeatedly asking why she is crying so badly. Anah doesn't reply, she kept crying. Reyhan for a moment thought he will die out of tension.

'Your best friend has gotten herself pregnant.' Ipshita said dryly

'What?' Reyhan is utterly shocked. He looked wide-eyed at Ipshita who looked serious. He then looked at sobbing Anah.

'What the hell have you done, Anah.' He said frustrated. He ran his fingers through his hair turning around and exhaled loudly.

'Pl-plea-please- Reyhan- don't-don't-judge me.' Anah sobbed.

Reyhan sighed and turned around, 'No one is judging you Anah, but... this...Anah, how can you be so irresponsible? Why didn't you guys use some protection? Why did you guys, let this happen?' He said and shook his head. Ipshita nodded in agreement.

'Only...in Goa... we didn't use... protection.... And every time after that we did...but I didn't realize I had conceived back in Goa itself.' Anah sobbed.

Ipshita shook her head, 'Idoit, should have taken pills or something. All these protections are also not 100% safe.'

Reyhan looked around frustrated. Anah cried and leaned forward to hug Reyhan but he took a step back.

Anah looked at him teary eyed; stunned. She doesn't want her best friend to distance himself from her. She needs him more than ever now. She is already very tensed and scared and now in this if her mouse leaves her alone. What will she do?

*******************************************************

Few moments of crying (Anah) and taunting (Ipshita) later Reyhan had to raise his voice to calm the girls. When they looked at him, he walked up to them and kneeled beside Anah who sat on the sofa. Her eyes have become puffy, her nose red and lips were swollen.

'First, you stop crying, Anah.' Reyhan held her face and wiped her tears. Anah sniffed feeling minutely better that Reyhan isn't being harsh on her anymore.

He then looked at her, her face tightly clenched between his palms. He asked her to listen carefully to him and she nodded all the while staring into his eyes. Reyhan than suggested that she shouldn't waste any more time and get married to Ejaz ASAP. He suggested she talked to him and sort this out. Anah nodded her head and then leaned forward wrapping her arms around his neck. He doesn't hug her back.

She held him tightly and thanked him then began sobbing again. Slowly, Reyhan wrapped his arms around and looked sadly at Ipshita who still seemed irritated with her friend's carelessness.

*****************************************************

Later that night after dinner, Anah washed her face and changed into her PJs. Ipshita had gone straight to the study after dinner and Reyhan left early. Unlike every time they didn't share light fun moments tonight. There was no laughter but only sadness.

Anah walked up to the dressing table and looked at her reflection. She unbuttoned few lower buttons and exposed her belly.

She sighed sadly. She had wanted abs here but now perhaps it will be bulging more like a huge pumpkin now.

Anah tried thinking positively, at least the kid will make Ejaz serious about getting married. But she scared, scared of her parent's reaction. They will be so disappointed with her.

Fresh tears pricked her eyes as she caressed her lower-belly.

She got into bed and tried to sleep, with all the crying her head felt heavy but she couldn't sleep. So many things began clogging her mind.

What if Ejaz still doesn't marry her? – This is one thing that she feared the most

Soon, she drifted into a very disturbed sleep.

******************************************************

Reyhan *_* Do such men exist? He is hurt yet he is by Anah's side. Selfless lover and true friend :* What you guys think? 

Poor Anah is so scared *heartbreak emoji*

What are your thoughts :) Drop in your comments

Thanks so much for reading :* and before going please don't forget to vote and comment *_*