79~ Reyhan is a Bad Person

Even on a Sunday, Reyhan worked. He isn't unhappy because he is working on a Sunday but is upset because he couldn't accompany Anah to Dr. Singh for her checkup. He was adamant to accompany her no matter what but Anah refused stating work is important. She had wanted to go alone but Reyhan wasn't willing. Finally, Ipshita stepped in and suggested she took her to the doctor. Reyhan reluctantly agreed.

The doorbell rang and Reyhan jumped up excitedly. He is expecting the girls on the other side. In his eagerness, he didn't bother checking who it might be, he opened the door and beamed happily.

His smile faded when he saw Ejaz on the other side. Ejaz looked slightly taken aback with Reyhan. Reyhan looked at him, he is dressed in a checked sky-blue business suit. The two men halfheartedly greeted each other.

'Where is Anah? I want to meet her.' Ejaz said looking above Reyhan's head.

'Anah is sleeping.' Reyhan lied. Ejaz looked at him and requested he woke her up as it is urgent. Reyhan plainly refused. But when Ejaz insisted a lot. Reyhan sighed and asked him to wait and then went into the room. Reyhan spent few moments in the room alone and came out. Looking at his expressions, Ejaz's heart fell.

'She refused to speak with you,' Reyhan lied with a straight face, and when Ejaz opened his mouth to counter him, he added, - 'Anah isn't your girlfriend anymore, she is my wife now. She is happy with me and has requested she has nothing to do with you. These are her words, not mine. So, if you don't mind.' Reyhan said pointing towards the door.

Ejaz clenched his fists tightly. He felt very angry. Here he had come to give Anah a chance and she plainly turned him down. He glared angrily at Reyhan before walking away. Reyhan felt guilty as he watched Ejaz disappear out of the door.

******************************************************

Anah and Ipshita giggled gossiping about everything that happened at the doctors and then about the shopping they did. Anah found Ipshita cute when she complained about carrying all the shopping bags.

They rang the doorbell and waited for Reyhan to open the door. Few rings later they glanced at each other suspiciously.

'Has he died?' Ipshita asked sarcastically

'Shut up.' Anah said sharply, she then fished out spare keys from her purse and opened the door.

'Reyhan.' Anah called. Reyhan sat at the dining table holding his head. Anah and Ipshita glanced at each other curiously. He seemed all happy and excited before they had left then what happened now.

'Reyhan?' Anah asked placing her palm on his shoulder. Reyhan doesn't reply, he shifted shrugging her palm away. Anah frowned. When she probed him further he scolded her. Anah is shocked with his tone, Ipshita is surprised as well.

Reyhan had always been a soft-spoken one and now when he scolded her for the first time he was loud. He has never scolded her before and so Anah is hurt. She doesn't even know what wrong she has done.

'I am tired of being the good boy every time, the selfless one. I hate you, I hate you, I hate myself and I hate everybody.' He screamed.

Anah had tears in her eyes as he went on how everything has messed up and how he is losing his head. She took everything he told very personally.

Reyhan stopped his rant only when Anah rushed into her room sobbing. It is then he is brought out of phase.

Oh No!

Reyhan called out to her but she slammed the door shut behind her. Reyhan sighed, he ran his fingers through his hair and was about to go when Ipshita held his arm. He looked sharply at her.

'What is your issue, dude? Why the hell did you scream at her.' Ipshita said angrily, she pressed her lips tightly and glared at Reyhan. He opened his mouth to counter her that Ipshita held his forearm tightly, he winced but Ipshita ignored him. With their gaze locked she took a step closer and looked at him angrily.

'No one has the right to mess with my friend, Mr. Siddiqui, not even you.' She said menacingly at him.

Reyhan sighed and moved his arm from her grip. He shook his head and sat on the chair.

'I am not angry at her, I am mad at myself....' He said holding his head in his hands. Ipshita listened to him intently, her expressions changed as Reyhan completed narrating his encounter with Ejaz.

'I am a bad person, Ipshita. I had a chance to reunite Anah and Ejaz but I ruined it. Because of my jealousy and selfishness. I feared he will coax Anah and she will go back to him. I didn't want to lose her or my baby...I tried to be selfless, all these months but today, one moment of weakness and I... I am such a bad person.' He said, his voice quivered.

Reyhan recollected when he had seen Ejaz at his doorsteps asking to talk to Anah, he felt very, very insecure. For a moment, he thought Ejaz has come to take Anah and the baby. After he had gone, Reyhan regretted badly. At least he should have given Ejaz a chance to speak.

Ipshita shook her head and kneeled in front of him, -'No, Reyhan,' - she placed her palm on his thigh and tried to make eye contact with him but he kept moving his head. Annoyed Ipshita held his face and stared into his teary eyes.

'You aren't a bad person, Reyhan. You are a normal human being who is in love with Anah and the baby. There is nothing wrong in what you did. That jerk doesn't deserve Anah and the kid anyway. You do.' Ipshita explained. Reyhan shook his head and looked away.

He froze on seeing Anah at the door, behind her is her fully packed luggage. She is looking at him with her puffy eyes.

Shit! Did she hear everything? - Reyhan wondered. This is not how he had intended her to know that he loved her. 

******************************************************

No, Reyhan you are not a bad person :( You are not selfish *tears*

OMG *gasps* Anah. What will happen now?

Bdw Do you guys agree with Ipshita? Does she have a point? Hmmmm

What are your thoughts, guys? Please do comment and let me know :)

Thanks so much for reading, u all :* and before you go please don't forget to vote and comment. It motivates me and lets me interact with u all beautiful people :* :*