24~ Celebrations

'Yaar, I thought I was dead...Matlab I could see darkness in front of my eyes.' Anah explained to Reyhan.

Reyhan smiled at his friend's melodrama.

It is evening and after freshening up, Anah changed into her casuals – Loose Yellow Hoodie Tee and checked shorts. She then hurried downstairs and dashed into Reyhan's flat. Reyhan had come home early and was preparing dinner for himself.

And sitting on the kitchen slab with her legs crossed she narrated everything.

Reyhan was very, very happy about her achievement also knowing about Goa.

'Anu!' Reyhan dropped the knife he had been using to chop tomatoes and turned to look at her. Anah pouted looking at him. He held her shoulders and shook her little, 'Forget about the Devil Boss, focus on the positives. You impressed that stupid Devil Boss. You bombed them all. And now it's time for Goa.' He encouraged her.

Anah smiled little.

Reyhan turned his attention back to chopping Onions next.

Anah sighed, 'I wish you were coming with me to Goa and not that idiot.' She made a face.

'Next time.' Reyhan pinched her nose smiling at her. Anah smiled at him too.

***********************************************************

Sometime later she began whining because of the onions. She wiped her tears with the back of her sleeves. Reyhan asked her to wash her face and sit in the living room. They argued for some time before Anah sighed and climbed down.

'Oww.' She slipped but Reyhan was quick to hold her. He dropped his knife and swiftly wrapped his arms around her waist holding her tightly. She placed her palms tightly on his forearms.

'Thanks.' Anah said balancing herself. She moved her hand and tilted her head. She found Reyhan's face very close to hers, his eyes bore into her eyes.

A few seconds later, Anah shifted and Reyhan snapped from his trance. He shook his head and took a step back.

'Do this fast and come, we are going for celebrations after dinner.' Anah ordered as she walked out of the kitchen. Reyhan leaned against the slab and smiled dreamily recollecting the moment they just shared.

********************************************************

Reyhan impressed both the ladies with perfect Dinner. Ipshita gushed happily how she so want to marry Reyhan, he is perfect husband material. Reyhan blushed while Anah frowned.

Ipshita and Anah shocked Reyhan by announcing they are going to go clubbing to celebrate Anah's victory. Reyhan kept refusing because firstly he has never gone to clubs and secondly, he doesn't drink.

'Mouse.' Ipshita and Anah said in unison.

'Hey! only I can call him Mouse.' Anah pouted angrily.

They took good fifteen to twenty minutes to finally convince him.

Both the girls jumped and excitedly hugged Reyhan together. He is taken back having two ladies in his arms at the same time. His cheeks burned.

Anah and Ipshita stepped out of his flat giggling and chuckling. As they came out Anah nearly dashed into Mrs. Mukherjee, a grumpy gossiping middle-aged woman. She looked at the girls in shorts and then at Reyhan with disgust before turning and walking away with her nose and chin held high.

'What is her problem?' Ipshita asked angrily

'Who is she?' Reyhan asked confusedly.

'Forget her, she is a weird specimen.' Anah said folding her arms.

**************************************************************

Anah twisted her body little and admired her one-side sleeved grey sparkling short dress that reached her mid-thigh. Anah never considered herself hot but tonight she knew she looked smoking hot. She combed her wavy hair and let it rest on her back. She dabbed dark maroon glossy lipstick. She also did her eye-makeup, she wanted to give it a very smoky look. Since it was the first time, it looked very amateur.

She slipped into red stiletto and applied her perfume.

Anah's eyes widened on seeing Ipshita. Anah thought she looked hot, Ipshita looked ravishing in a backless emerald green sequin dress reaching her mid-thigh, her hair open and her makeup perfect.

'Wow, you look like a b****.' Anah felt envious of her.

'Thanks.' Ipshita grinned.

************************************************************

Anah and Ipshita looked at each other and shook their heads. Ipshita face palmed while Anah said irritated, 'What are you wearing, Mouse?'

Reyhan looked down at his attire confused.

'Formal shirt and Denim jeans for clubbing? Are you for real?' Ipshita shook her head in disbelieve.

The girls insisted he changed but Reyhan was adamant. They were running out of time so they gave up.

'Once you go there, you will see everyone and your eyes will pop out.' Anah said wrapping her arm around his and walking along with him and Ipshita towards the elevator. Though Reyhan doesn't show it on his face; he is hell nervous. He doesn't want to make a fool of himself in front of everyone but by having Anah by his side he is little relieved.

*********************************************************************

Celebration time Woohooo *dance emoji* 

Haayeee *_* the eye lock. How was it, guys? *sigh*

Drop in your thoughts :*

And guys plz don't forget to vote and comment. And a big thank you to everyone who read and voted. 

Special wala thank you, kiss and hug for the ones who comment :* love you guys :*