75~ A Kick for Daddy!

This Chapter is dedicated to the birthday girl @37SpreadYourwings

Now, the Chapter.

******************************************************************

Reyhan is confused because since morning both Anah and Ipshita were acting weird. They had requested him to stay at work as late as he could but his work was over way before time comparatively to normal days. Reyhan did some time pass after work in the office but he got bored quickly. When he returned home, the door remained shut while the two bffs scolded him from the other side. Dejected, he had no other option but to sit with the watchman at the locality gate. The watchman offered him drinks which he politely refused, making a mental note to complain. Finally, around 10.30pm, he got a call from Anah asking him to come up quickly.

'SURPIRSE!' Reyhan is taken aback when both the women screamed in unison. He looked around, his tiny apartment is well decorated with balloons, banners and glitters.

'Happy Birthday, Mouse.' Anah kissed him on his cheek, Reyhan smiled at her. They tried hugging but Anah's baby bump didn't let them. Now, she is six months pregnant and the thing has gotten huge. They looked at each other and chuckled. Ipshita joined them too.

Ipshita wished Reyhan too, - 'Happy birthday, mouse.' She hugged him tightly.

'Hey! Only I can call him mouse.' Anah interrupted feeling offended. Reyhan and Ipshita looked at her.

'Oh, someone is jealous.' Ipshita grinned.

'No.' Anah said not meeting her gaze, she looked away tugging her hair behind her ear. Reyhan and Ipshita looked at each other and chuckled.

Anah held Reyhan's hand and led him towards the table where there a small round cake. It is Vanilla flavour, Reyhan's favourite. There is a cherry on top and with chocolate topping, it is written,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOUSE

Reyhan looked at Anah with an eyebrow raised while Anah flashed him a naughty grin.

Before Reyhan blew the candles Anah interrupted him requesting him to make a wish. He smiled at her and placed his palm on her baby bump, - 'I wish I get a little princess.' He said with a dreamy smile. Anah frowned and slapped his hand away, - 'No way, it will be a boy, a prince.' She retorted. But before the two could get into argument over the gender of the baby for the nth time in these months, Ipshita stepped in between.

Reyhan blew the candles amidst soft singing of the happy birthday song. Ipshita and Anah nudged each other trying to be the first one Reyhan fed the cake. Reyhan chuckled watching them. Ipshita pouted angrily as he fed the first bite to Anah who smirked in victory. As punishment Ipshita began smearing cake all over Reyhan's face. Anah watched happily his futile attempts to save himself.

'Reyhan!'

Both Ipshita and Reyhan stopped as they heard Anah's voice. Both looked at her concerned. She simply stood there with her palm on her baby bump.

'What happened?' both asked in unison. Anah looked at Ipshita and then at Reyhan, he got anxious seeing her face.

'Reyhan,' - Anah said in a small voice, she held his arm and looked at him, a smile appearing on her lips, - 'the baby kicked...just now.' She said

Reyhan is visibly relieved while Ipshita jumped with joy – 'Oh My God!'

'Really?' Reyhan asked placing his palm on her belly. Anah nodded.

'I guess it wanted to smear cake on Daddy's face too.' Ipshita grinned. Reyhan laughed. Anah had tears in her eyes as Reyhan moved his palm trying to feel if the baby kicks again.

Ipshita got the tissues and wiped off the cream from his face as he was too busy feeling the baby.

'Come kneel, we can feel it better. Only if Anah doesn't mind.' Ipshita said looking at Anah. She shrugged happily.

Anah giggled as Reyhan and Ipshita with their ears pressed against her baby bump argued

'The leg must be here.'

'No that must be the hand, the baby is upside down.'

'Idiot, baby goes upside down just before coming out.'

'That is its butt, wait it farted...on your face.'

'Yuck, Ipshita.'

'There must be hand, no stomach.'

'No head.'

...................

Just when they were about to give up all three felt the kick.

'WOW!' They gasped in unison.

Reyhan caressed the baby bump talking to his princess, Anah kept correcting him, about celebrating Daddy's and which cake she likes. Ipshita rolled her eyes.

'No one has fed me cake yet.' Ipshita reminded them with a pout and two best friends began laughing.

**************************************************************

Guys, It's our Mouse's birthday as well. Come on, wish the birthday boy :D

 Come on, wish the birthday boy :D

And OMG, The baby kicked *_*

Do you think it wanted to celebrate Daddy's birthday as well ;) 

How was the Chapter, guys? The trio is friendship goals, aren't they? OMG I am so happy so many awesome things happened *wipes happy tears* *puts Kala tikka*

Thanks so much for reading guys. Please lend me your support and shower Anah and Mouse with your love by voting and commenting. Will appreciate your gesture. It means a lot :*