63~ A Friend like him

Reyhan had finished making Loki sabzi and had stared to plate dinner for himself when the doorbell rang.

'Coming.' He called stuffing the freshly prepared Roti into the hot pot. As he walked towards the main door he glanced at the wall clock and wondered who could it be.

Reyhan opened the door and is taken aback when someone, a woman, launched herself on him.

He realized its Anah and relaxed a bit. She had arms wrapped tightly around his neck and kept apologizing profusely. Reyhan held her waist and separated their frames.

'Hey!' He cupped her face and wiped her tears but it was no use as they kept flowing. He sighed in defeat and asked her to come in.

He made her sit on the couch and got some water for her, he sat beside her. He watched her with an amused smile as she gulped down water in one go. She sighed.

'Reyhan, I am sorry for this morning. I don't know what had gotten into me. Everything that is happening. I-', - she stopped speaking when Reyhan her hand.

'I understand Anah. And that is why I am suggested marriage. Let's get married and shut everyone up.' Reyhan said seriously. Anah shook her head moving her palm from his grip.

'No, I can't burden you. Everything that is happening is because of my reckless behavior and my decision and I don't want your bright future to suffer because of my stupidity.' She explained.

More tears pricked her tears but before they fell Reyhan wiped them off. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer, she closed her eyes resting her head on his shoulder. Reyhan wanted to say more but knew now wasn't the right time, instead, he will have to do something that Anah will not be able to refuse.

After Anah had calmed little, Reyhan insisted she had dinner with him. Anah felt touched as he fed her with his own hands, she too fed him. Looking at his concern for her, Anah felt blessed to have a friend like him.

'Remember Anah, when we were kids. The first time we met, I was three and you were five. How you took care of me and promised to never let anything hurt me.' Reyhan looked at her and Anah nodded. He smiled placing his palm on her cheek and continued, - 'I promise you now, Anah. I will not let anything harm you. Ever.'

'Oh, Reyhan.' Anah exclaimed and hugged him. This time both had tears in their eyes and they didn't bother wiping it.

********************************************************

Yaaay, Patch up *Dhinka chika*

Precap:

Anah looked at the couple. Pinky is beaming widely, she is looking very stunning. 

Ejaz looked perfect in a grey suit with red tie. His curly mane neatly combed and gelled in place. He had a straight face and Anah found it difficult to decipher his expressions. Anah held Reyhan's palm tightly as Ejaz slipped a solitaire ring into Pinky's finger.    

How was the Chapter, guys? and the Precap? Drop in your thoughts :*

#113 in Romance WOW *_* I am so happy you all are enjoying the story, please do recommend the story and share with others; let them join in as well :)

Thanks so much for reading and please don't forget to vote and comment :*