43~ Ipshita guides Reyhan

Ipshita paced outside the airport, she kept glancing at her watch hoping Reyhan comes before Anah's plane arrive. Soon to her relieve, Reyhan came running. He held bouquet of red roses in one hand. He stopped in front of Ipshita and gasped for breath.

'Stupid Metro.' He cursed as Ipshita handed him a water bottle that she had fished out from her bag.

'Got the roses and ring? Where is the ring?' Ipshita asked him, running her gaze all over him. Reyhan gulped water and patted his trouser pocket.

'But Ipshita, am I going to propose her here?' Reyhan looked apprehensive of proposing her in public.

Ipshita slapped her forehead and said, 'Of course not, you just hand her these flowers. Once back home I will pretend to go use the washroom, you propose her then. Okay?' She explained the plan to him like he is some toddler. Reyhan nodded.

'And what about this? When should I show her this?' Reyhan nervously fidgeted with top buttons of his shirt.

'Eee... not here stupid.' Ipshita warned him. Reyhan straightened. He then made a confident face and Ipshita patted his shoulder hard.

'That is the spirit, my tiger.'

She shook her head when he winced and advised him to join a gym.

**********************************************************

Ipshita and Reyhan stood near the gate waiting excitedly for Anah to come out from the entrance. Reyhan felt anxious but the moment he saw her coming out he forgot everything, including how to breathe.

She looked simple yet stunning in a sleeveless asymmetric hem Maroon top and black pants with white sneakers. But what pleasantly surprised Reyhan and enhanced her beauty was a bright glow on her face and a brighter smile plastered on her face. Ipshita smacked Reyhan's back and he stumbled forward. It is then his trance broke.

'Stop staring at her and go greet her and for God, sakes close your mouth.' Ipshita advised through gritted teeth.

Reyhan nodded and adjusted his shirt. He had taken one step towards her but retracted on seeing Ejaz beside her. Ipshita frowned watching them too. Reyhan's gaze fell on Ejaz's hand that is placed on her waist. He didn't like that.

They spoke something and Ejaz kissed her cheek. Ipshita shifted squinting her eyes and making sure they were her friend and their boss. Indeed, it is them. As Ejaz left Ipshita and Reyhan looked at each other.

'They must have gotten friendly in Goa. So? Big deal?' Ipshita assured Reyhan. She then asked him to follow her and not think much about all this.

Anah looked around, she felt slightly disappointed when she didn't spot Reyhan or Ipshita. She turned to her right when she heard Ipshita's voice.

'Mouse.' Anah smiled at Reyhan. He was too numb to react, still, he felt the sting from looking at Anah and Ejaz. Ipshita hit his back hard and he fell forward and on Anah.

She held his arm and stopped him falling over her. Anah steadied him and asked if everything was alright.

'Yeah, yeah.' Reyhan looked embarrassed, he glared at Ipshita who smirked back at him.

'Wow, for me?' Anah eyed the bouquet happily. Reyhan smiled and handed it to her

'Kya baath hai, showering so much love, eh? You missed me so much?' Anah said pinching his cheek. Reyhan nodded. He then leaned forward and hugged her. Anah smiled hugging him back.

She and Ejaz are just friends – Reyhan reminded himself.

After they parted Anah hugged Ipshita and then the trio walked away with Reyhan dragging Anah's luggage with one hand and the other arm he placed around her shoulder.

Ejaz stood some distance away from them and watched them feeling annoyed. He didn't like Reyhan being close Anah, but he reminded himself that they just friends, just friends.

************************************************************

As soon as they entered the flat, Anah flopped on the sofa. She felt very tired. Not only did her head ache from the flight but also her entire body felt sore after her passionate love making sessions with Ejaz. She rested her head against the sofa and closed her eyes. Reyhan and Ipshita looked at her concerned. Ipshita then hushed into his ears reminding him of the plan and said out loud, 'I am going to the loo.' She then winked at Reyhan and walked away.

After she had gone Reyhan looked at Anah who still has her eyes closed. Cautiously he sat beside her.

He felt the ring in his pocket and gulped looking at her.

'Anah!' he whispered while lovingly caressing her head. Anah opened her eyes and smiled meekly at him.

Ipshita opened the bathroom door little and strained her ears to listen to their conversation.

'Anah!' Reyhan said again. Anah shifted sitting up straight on the sofa.

'Yaar, mouse. I am going to sleep. Damn Tired.' She sighed placing her palm on his thigh, 'can we talk in the evening.' She said.

Reyhan looked at her for few seconds before giving a small nod. Anah sighed gratefully and hugged him muttering thanks. She then stood up and stretched yawning. Reyhan watched her sadly as she walked into the room.

Ipshita smacked her forehead. She came out from the bathroom and walked into the living room. She looked at Reyhan disappointedly, he simply shrugged.

***********************************************

How was the Chapter, guys? Ipshita is guiding Reyhan well*_*

 He has the ring ready ;) What you guys will happen next?

Drop in your thoughts :*

Thanks for reading and before you go please do vote and comment