33~ Sixth Sense

Reyhan felt slightly insecure when Anah told him, in great detail, about everything that happened in the gym including the incident in the gent's room.

Reyhan was annoyed further when Ipshita made statements like, 'You actually, actually, touched his abs?' 'Babes I am telling you, he likes you.' 'Wow, lucky b****...'

Reyhan tried to make excuses to leave but Anah held his arm and kept insisting he stayed longer. He couldn't refuse her and so he stayed. 

After dinner, they had desserts watching a Charlie Chaplin movie. Anah and Ipshita sat on the sofa while Reyhan sat on the bean bag, their eyes glued to the Tv screen.

Then suddenly, Anah recollected something and smacked her forehead.

'I am so stupid.' Anah leaped from her seat startling the other two. Anah placed her cup of ice-cream on the table and hurried inside her room. Ipshita and Reyhan looked at each other. Reyhan looked confusedly at her as she shrugged, her spoon stuck in her mouth.

Anah came out with an envelope in her hand and grin on her face. Reyhan and Ipshita continued to look confused and stupid. Anah sighed rolling her eyes.

'Dudes, these are tickets to Goa!' Anah announced

As soon as she announced both Reyhan and Ipshita jumped excitedly assuming all three are going to Goa.

Anah shook her head leaning her weight on her left feet and resting her palm on her hip.

'Calm down! Only I am going.' Anah said

Reyhan and Ipshita paused. Reyhan was doing Punjabi dance while Ipshita was shaking her hips all the while standing on the couch. Anah smirked.

After they had calmed and cursed Anah, she told them about the new project for which she will have to go to Goa and Ejaz will be accompanying her.

'Only you two?' Reyhan asked. He shifted uncomfortably.

'OOOOOOOO' Ipshita gushed when Anah nodded.

As the girls argued with Ipshita teasing Anah, Reyhan felt terribly uncomfortable with the thought of Anah going alone with a man. He felt protective but there is nothing he can do. Anah is going for professional reasons, and she is a big girl she can handle herself. Moreover, what right does he have to interfere in her life, he is just her friend. Reyhan sighed sadly.

He tried ignoring the thought but he felt strange, like his sixth sense telling him that something wrong is going to happen. No matter how much he tried, Reyhan couldn't avoid the feeling.

****************************************************************

Wow! Goa *_* Are you guys excited?

Uh-oh, Reyhan's sixth sense *worried emoji* what next guys? Drop in your thoughts in the comment section :*

Please, guys, don't forget to vote and comment. It means a lot to me and motivates me. I can only request you guys.

MARRIED TO MY BEST FRIEND S2 (BOOK 1) ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें