14~ Ice creams and Strolls

After Dinner, Anah suggested to take Reyhan to Marine Drive, the nearest destination to spend some time with her friend, alone.

'I have heard a lot about this place.' Reyhan sighed happily as he climbed down the car. Anah smiled and happily held his hand suggesting she will show him around.

The two got ice-creams, Reyhan got strawberry while Anah got Vanilla. The two-strolled eating their ice creams. Reyhan smiled as Anah dipped her spoon into his cup and tasted the ice-cream, she complimented it and forwarded her cup. Reyhan smiled taking a scoop from hers.

'Hey!' Reyhan frowned as Anah tossed the used cup and it fell few millimeters away from the dustbin. Anah shook her head smiling as she watched Reyhan bend and pick up the cup. He dumped it along with his used cup into the dustbin.

'Come on, silly.' She held his hand.

In these years, Anah had come here many times with her friends and Colleagues but was never able to enjoy the place the way she is enjoying now with her Mouse. Reyhan called her fearfully as she stood at the edge, her arms spread wide. She closed her eyes and screamed happily. Reyhan kept looking fanatically at her, at her feet and then at the sea. He kept pleading her to come down.

'Mouse, You are really a mouse...' Anah joked and then she swayed little and Reyhan screamed closing his eyes tightly.

Anah laughed jumping down, 'You scream like a girl, total Fatto.' She said in between her laughs. She nudged his arm as he mumbled how everything wasn't funny.

'What if something had happened? Idiot.' He scolded her sternly.

'You are cute.' Anah pinched his cheek while he made a face. She giggled throwing an arm around his neck. She leaned against him and continued to giggle

'Will you shut up, Anu, please.' Reyhan said annoyed. Anah tilted her head and looked at him for a second before laughing again.

Reyhan felt angry and jerked her hand away, she stopped laughing abruptly.

She watched him and hurried towards him. She stood in front of him blocking his way.

Anah held her ears and apologized. But Reyhan smiled only after good five minutes. He held her hand and pulled her closer placing his arm around her shoulder.

'You have become very naughty, Anu.' He smiled

'Always was.' She said with pride. They looked at each other. Anah smiled placing her arm around his waist. They walked together, silently.

Anah broke the silence to state how much she missed him, he reciprocated her words. Anah held his palm and they strolled some time more.

**********************************************************

How was the Chapter, guys? Cute wasn't it *_*

What are your thoughts on the Chapter, guys? Drop in your comments and let me know :)

And thank you so much, guys for reading and voting :*

Silent readers Plz vote and comment and show me your love :* :*