73~ Do You Still Love Him?

One month later,

'Ahhhhhh!!!!!'

Reyhan got up alarmed hearing a loud shriek. He panicked looking for Anah. She came out of nowhere and stood in front of him, right at his face.

'Mouse look.' Anah held the hem of her Tee but Reyhan placed his hands over hers looking at her bewildered.

'Shut up and see.' Anah said lifting it little, she excitedly pointed at a slight bulge of her tummy.

'You are getting fat.' Reyhan smirked. She slapped his arm and he laughed. She laughed too.

Anah smiled as Reyhan caressed her belly, - 'Good morning, baby. Say hello to Daddy.'

'It can't hear you know.' Anah chuckled

'You never know.' Reyhan winked at her and she blushed slightly.

As days, weeks and months passed Reyhan and Anah kept measuring her waistline, clicking photos of her pregnant belly and recording it. Ipshita double checked everything. The trio was very excited for the baby. But when Anah secretly looked at the photos she would cry missing Ejaz. And then would get angry at herself for missing him. But a small part of her heart wanted the real father of the child to feel this immense joy of being a parent. She knew she shouldn't be thinking this way but she can't help it. Ejaz is the father after all.

************************************************************

Two months later,

From past some days, she has been welcoming some very curious glances. She kept telling them she is four months pregnant but her baby bump said otherwise. Her baby bump was clearly visible now and she didn't bother covering it with layers of clothes, why should she?

One time, Anah walked passing through various cubicles towards her cabin and from the other side Ejaz came, he was busy talking with his assistant and didn't see Anah. On the way, they collided.

But before Anah could fall, Ejaz was quick to hold her by her arm and waist. All Anah's trace papers and her bag fell.

Ejaz looked at Anah who had her eyes squeezed shut, one hand she held Ejaz's arm while with the other hand she protectively wrapped around her five-month pregnant belly.

Sniffing his cologne, Anah opened her eyes and her gaze met Ejaz.

They stared into each other's eyes until they were interrupted by Ejaz's assistant's panicking voice. They quickly looked away, Ejaz helped her stand.

'Thanks.' Anah said not looking at him. As she adjusted her peach wrap top, Ejaz eyed her belly. He felt a strange feeling in his heart but he pushed the thought away.

Anah bent little trying to pick up her papers. Ejaz noticed her struggling. He looked around and found everyone busy with their work. He then bent little. Anah froze on feeling his fingers touch hers. Strangely, it didn't send any electric jolts through her or made her feel tingly like before. He looked at her, into her eyes. He gestured her that he will help her. She shook her head but he looked sternly at her. Anah straightened as he picked up all the papers and handed it to her. They looked at each other briefly before Anah muttered, - 'Thanks' and walked away. Ejaz watched her go.

********************************************************

'Do you still love him?' Ipshita asked straightly. Anah's head shot up from her papers. She blinked at her friend. Ipshita maintained a stern look. Anah composed herself and said looking straight into her friend's eyes. 'No.'

Anah didn't feel a tinge of guilt or whatever.

Anah shook her head, of course, she loved Ejaz but so much has happened and he wasn't, still isn't, there with her, all of this has buried her love for him somewhere. Anyway, it doesn't matter if she loves him or not, they were never meant to be. The only good thing that happened from their relationship is the baby. Anah smiled caressing her baby bump lovingly. She felt glad every second as she touched her belly that she didn't get it aborted.

*******************************************************************

How was the Chapter, guys? What do you think, will Ejaz realize his mistake before it's too late? And Reyhan *_* Damn, he is so, so, so, so excited like it's his own baby. Haaayyeee *_* that's his love for Anah *_* Do they make men like him anymore?

Drop in your thoughts and let me know ;)

Thanks so much for reading guys. Before you go please, please, don't forget to lend me your support and love by voting and commenting :) *silent readers pretty please*