11~ Thinking about the Devil Boss

After fifteen minutes, Ejaz left the cabin and looked around for Anah. He quickly spotted her. The plot was empty and so she was easy to spot. Ejaz stopped when he found her. She had the pencil pressed in between her lips, her eyebrows knitted. Random strands of her hair kept flying at her face and she agitatedly kept pushing them. She scribbled something in her clipboard and looked back towards the plot, then got back into scribbling something. Ejaz is mesmerized by her.

She looked at him and he quickly looked away. Anah placed the clipboard under her right arm and walked towards him.

'I have re inspected everything.' She announced. Ejaz nodded and informed her that he has gotten her designs and they will discuss it with the client. Anah is slightly taken aback that he has gotten the designs.

Mr. Singhal was very impressed with the designs, he complimented Anah. He was happy that it was like they had initially discussed. Anah noticed that her incomplete designs were completed. But how? – Anah looked at Ejaz, who kept staring front at Mr. Singhal.

Did he complete it? – Anah wondered.

Soon coffee was brought. As they sipped their coffee, Anah was asked to prepare the model. She nodded her head assuring him that it will be done by next week.

Meeting deadlines – this is something that Anah is very proud of, she never misses a deadline.

'Of course, Miss. Malik is one of our best architects.' Ejaz said confidently. Anah felt her heart skip a beat. She looked at him, he still didn't look at her.

********************************************************

'Sir, did you complete my designs?' Anah asked trying to catch up with him. Ejaz doesn't reply he simply walked front. They were done here and were walking back towards the car. Anah huffed as she finally caught up with him. Ejaz is taken aback when she held his arm trying to steady herself. He looked at her as she straightened. Anah placed her palm over her heaving chest and gasped for air.

'Sir?' she looked at him, still panting little.

Ejaz looked at her briefly before nodding his head. Anah is surprised to know that before being a CEO he is also a certified Architect. She blinked at his retreating back and then shook her head composing herself.

'And – sir - You said - back then- that- I am one of the best- but you-tore my designs?' Anah asked confused, she had to literally leap trying to catch up with him. Ejaz suddenly stopped and she dashed into him. She quickly straightened

'That designs were pathetic,' - Anah made a face, but he ignored her and continued, - 'then I saw your other designs, previous ones. You aren't bad, in fact, your designs were good. I don't compliment people. But yours deserved it.' He said, turned around and opened the back door of the car. As he got in a broad dreamy smile appeared on Anah's face.

****************************************

Later that night, Anah lay flat on her back and stared at the ceiling. She twirled the edge of her hair with her index finger. The Devil Boss for the first time didn't annoy her. In fact, he complimented her and appreciated her. Now, she feels relieved that he tore her previous designs else she wouldn't have improved. In directly he had motivated her. And not only that he also completed her designs and on top of that he didn't even scold her.

Anah had a dreamy smile on her face by the time she fell asleep.

********************************************************

How was the chapter, guys? What are your thoughts? Drop in your comments and let me know *_* 

Reyhan's entry next ;) Will be posting today itself. Excited guys *_*

Plz guys do vote.

And thank you for reading and voting, guys? You guys are the best :* :*