28~ Who let the Dog Out

So sorry, guys for late update. Got caught up with some work. And don't worry i will post few parts back to back to make it up :*

You guys, dont forget to shower your support by voting and commenting *_*

**************************************************************************

Before leaving Anah thought of meeting Ejaz and thanking him for praising her in front of his mother. But the secret reason she wanted to meet Ejaz was that she wanted to see him. A young maid guided her towards the room.

How many servants do they have? – Anah wondered following the maid silently.

Ejaz wasn't in the room so Anah was led to the gym room. She found him exercising on the trade-mill.

How much exercise does he do? No wonder he has such well-built physique? – Anah thought while after ogling at him.

He was still wearing the same clothes as before, only now the Tee had patches of sweat at the neck, arm pits, and waist. He had ear phones plugged into his ears and he stared front oblivious to Anah's staring at him. Anah found her gaze fixed on his flexing biceps and the nerves on his arms. She felt slightly aroused watching him.

She looked away once he got down the trade-mill.

Anah took a deep breath and cleared her throat. Ejaz picked up a blue hand towel and turned to the door. He is surprised to see her there.

'I... am... leaving.'

'Shall I drop you till the door?' Ejaz asked wiping his nape and arms. Anah looked away, she fidgeted with her nails and shook her head muttering, 'No, No, I am fine. Just wanted to-' She looked up at him and smiled, 'say good bye.'

Ejaz also smiled albeit little, 'Wait I will drop you till your home.'

Anah looked at him wide-eyed but his expressions made her shut up. She simply nodded. Ejaz asked her to wait in the living room while he gets ready.

************************************************************

Anah waited patiently in the living room, she spent most of her time staring at the posh carpet and tapping her fingers on the arm rest.

'Come.' She turned her head on hearing his voice. Anah guessed he took a quick shower because he smelt fresh. Also, he had combed his curly hair neatly and changed from his casuals into a Burgundy short sleeved Tee and white Denim. Anah stood up and followed him silently. Ejaz called for a butler and got the car keys.

As Anah followed Ejaz towards the car, she flinched hearing loud barking. She turned her head and found a full grown German Shephard running towards them. His eyes on Anah. She got terribly frightened and ran behind Ejaz.

'Relax, relax.' Ejaz assured her as Anah clung to him from the back. Her nail pinched his biceps but she was so scared to move.

Anah heard him talk to the dog and he moved, but before he slipped from her grip she wounded her arms tightly around his not letting him go.

'Relax.' Ejaz patted the back of her palm. Anah shook her head refusing to let go. The dog has stopped barking but he is still there. Ejaz rolled his eyes and held her hand and forcefully separated her.

Ejaz asked her to relax and showed her how the dog is a pet and won't harm her. Anah watched with a smile as Ejaz kneeled beside the dog and played with it. He looked at her and urged her to touch the dog. Anah shook her head fearfully. Ejaz insisted assuring her nothing will happen. Ejaz stood up as Anah extended her hand. Her fingers just touched the top of the head of the dog when she retracted her hand and exclaimed she can't do it.

Ejaz sighed and held her hand. Anah held her breath as he made her touch the head of the dog.

'Relax.' Ejaz whispered. Anah squeezed her eyes tight.

Ejaz's face had come very close to hers and he looked at her closely. His gaze moved from her tightly closed eyes and paused at her quivering lips. He stared at it before studying her sun kissed flawless skin.

'So, soft.' Her words broke his trance. Ejaz straightened and distanced their frames. Anah turned her head and looked at him with her big eyes. Ejaz found her very adorable.

As they walked towards the car, Anah gushed how stupid she was getting scared of a harmless dog. Ejaz simply enjoyed her voice ringing in his ears.

************************************************************

How was the Chapter, guys ;) Ejaz and Anah *_* 

Thank you all so much for reading. Please don't forget to vote and comment, they are very valuable to me. They will motivate me to post quick updates tonight.