37~ Work and Lunch

Next day, Anah blushed as she wore yellow off shoulder short sleeved top and white crop denim jeans torn at the knees. As she did her hair she felt conscious of her look, something that hasn't happened to her since Ejaz's confession. Recollecting the day, Ejaz had let her hair loose, Anah decided to leave her hair open.

She stepped out of the elevator with a bright smile plastered on her face. Her smile disappeared when she saw Ejaz standing at the gate of the hotel. She had observed and admired him before but now she admired him consciously. He looked stunning in a Sky Blue slim formal shirt and brown denim.

As he spoke on phone Anah's gaze got fixed on the soft curls that fell on his forehead. The gentle breeze fanned it and she sighed dreamily.

Ejaz cut the call and looked towards Anah. She quickly fixed her expressions and waved at him, smiling. Ejaz smiled and waved back at her. Anah adjusted the sling of her bag and clipboard under her arm and walked towards him. Watching her come towards him brought a smile on his face.

They greeted each other and together walked out. Ejaz didn't ask her anything about last night, he is waiting for her to talk about it first. But Anah kept talking everything except what he wanted to hear. Ejaz decided to wait for after they meet with the client. For now, he chose to listen and admire her.

*********************************************************

Soon, they reached the site which is near the beach. Their client, Mr. Kalish Jha greeted them. He took them for site inspection and explained to them that he wants to have a resort built here.

'Not too grand and not to simple. Just about perfect.' He ended his monologue. Anah nodded grasping all the details and noting down the important ones. Ejaz wanted to come with her for checking out the site but Anah insisted he must be with Mr. Jha. She smiled at him before leaving.

Half an hour later Anah had finished clicking photos, collecting samples and was making rough sketches when she felt someone beside her. Inhaling the fragrance, she smiled knowing it is Ejaz beside her. She turned her head and smiled at him.

'Chai?' he forwarded her a steel glass.

'Wow, thanks, sir- Ejaz.' Anah corrected herself when Ejaz glared at her. She is grateful he got her tea, it will open her mind. Anah is surprised to see him have tea too. She looked at him amused.

'I am thinking of trying this.' He said slightly red faced. Anah looked away chuckling.

They chatted having Tea, Anah showed him whatever she has done till now. Ejaz looked at her impressed, he complimented her and she blushed. After the tea break, Ejaz left her to do remaining work. Anah got to work immediately.

***************************************************

By lunch they were done, Anah showed the rough designs. Mr. Jha expressed some concerns and she assured she will re-check it.

'Uff... so much work. I guess I will be staying awake whole night, tonight.' Anah said shaking her head. She and Ejaz walked towards the cab. Ejaz held her hand and she stopped. She turned to look at him and he smiled. His smile made her feel weak in her knees.

'You won't be alone, I will be with you.' He winked at her. Anah blushed a deep red. Ejaz admired how she tucked random strands behind her ear and her red cheeks.

For lunch, Ejaz took Anah to open air beach restaurant.

'This has good sea food.' Ejaz said pointing at the cottage like restaurant. Anah smiled looking at it. To her surprise Ejaz held her hand, he looked at intently and when she smiled he gripped her palm tightly. She smiled admiring him as he led her. She liked the sand that got into her shoes, it should have irritated her but strangely it didn't.

Ejaz and Anah sat opposite each other across a small round wooden table. They had ordered their food and now stole glances at each other. Ejaz liked the shy smile on her face and the crimson hue that adorned her cheeks. Slowly, he moved his hand but before he could hold hers the waiter arrived with food. Ejaz looked at him annoyed while Anah smiled looking away.

*******************************************************************

Ejaz and Anah's sweet moments :*

Guys, there are few sharp turns coming up next so stay tuned.

Thanks everyone for reading *muah* and please don't forget to vote and comment