42~ Last Night in Goa

Ejaz took her to Cape Town Café. Anah is impressed with the vibrant bar and night club. Ejaz held her hand and took her to the outdoor part of the Café. There the DJ played peppy numbers loudly. Ejaz suggested they enjoy the music first then have dinner here, 'Awesome Goa curries and drinks.' He spoke near her ear. Anah nodded.

He then held her palm and took her to the dance floor.

As the music played the two danced like there is no tomorrow. Ejaz moved his hand and held her waist pulling her closer. Anah smiled wrapping her arms loosely around his neck. They leaned forward and touched their forehead dancing slowly now to the peppy tunes.

After a while, Ejaz twirled her around and pulled her closer. Anah smiled closing her eyes, her back resting against his chest. Moving his free hand, he pushed aside her hair and kissed her shoulder. Anah held his hand as they swayed to the music.

After dancing to their heart's content, Anah suggested they eat. Soon, they sat munching on tasty Goa curries. Anah liked this idea, being in Goa if one didn't taste the local food then what is the point to come in a new place. After food, they had few drinks and decided to leave back to the Hotel.

**********************************************************

As they stepped out of the elevator on Anah's floor, she held Ejaz's hand and smiled at him.

'Thank you, for this amazing night.' She confessed. Ejaz smiled and held her face.

'Chalo, now I am tired I am off to sleep.' Anah said. But before she could go Ejaz held her hand and pulled her closer, she gasped but then smiled as he placed a palm on her cheek.

'What about my good night kiss?' he smirked.

Anah blushed and tip toed kissing his cheek. Ejaz pouted sadly making her chuckle. She pushed him gently and ran to her room. Ejaz was someone who doesn't give up easily. He ran behind her. Before she could lock him outside he entered the room.

'What are you doing?' Anah giggled as Ejaz pinned her to the wall next to the door.

'I am not going without a kiss.' He whispered touching his forehead with hers. Anah's smile faded noticing his eyes turn dark, he was serious.

Ejaz closed his eyes tilting his head little. Anah closed her eyes too. Her breathing raced as she felt his lips approach hers. Soon, they began kissing passionately.

After five minutes of kissing, Anah placed her palms on his chest and separated their frames.

'It is getting late....' She said tugging a random strand of hair behind her ear. She walked away but Ejaz held her hand and pulled her to him. Her back hit his chest and she felt her breath getting caught in her throat.

'Anah...I love you.' He whispered kissing her cheek trailing his kisses to her jaw and neck.

'I love you too.' Anah felt breathless. She shivered feeling his fingers tug her shrug. Letting the shrug fall to the floor he kissed her shoulder.

'Ejaz...' Anah whispered as he held her bare waist tightly. She wanted to stop him but thinking of his reaction earlier and considering that she loved him, she didn't stop him this time.

Ejaz turned her around, he looked briefly into her eyes before bending little and picking her in his arms. Anah wrapped her arms around his neck. The two stared into each other's eyes as he carried her to the bed.

'I love you, Anah and will always love you.' Ejaz whispered kissing her forehead.

'And you are mine.' His lips lingered at her forehead.

Anah closed her eyes, 'I love you too.' She confessed.

Ejaz smiled and moved his lips capturing her lips for another kiss.

With their lips still locked, Anah shifted comfortably on the bed.

Slowly, Ejaz climbed over her.

*****************************************************************

Anah felt a heavy weight resting on her waist. She shifted turning to lay on her back. She felt hot breath fan her cheek and slowly opened her eyes. She turned her head and smiled on seeing Ejaz's face very close to hers.

She then looked at his muscular arm resting on her waist and blushed recollecting their last night's love making session.

She gently caressed his arm touching the vein she had always admired from far. She sighed and held his hand bringing it to her lips. She kissed the back of his palm.

She felt Ejaz shift and looked at him anticipatingly. He groaned shifting on his back. He held his forehead, massaged it little. Anah shifted closer and rested her head on his bare chest.

He opened his eyes.

'Good morning.' Anah said placing her palm on his chest.

'Good morning, love.' Ejaz kissed the top of her head. Anah smiled tilting her head she looked at him. Ejaz kissed her forehead and then her nose and kissed her lips briefly.

'Anah?' he asked caressing her cheek with the back of his fingers.

'Hmm....' Anah hummed.

'You are okay?' he asked softly. Anah looked at him and nodded, he then shifted little and held her face in his palms.

'Do you regret last night?' he asked looking at her concerned.

Anah smiled. placing her palms over his. She shook her head.

'Last night was the most beautiful night of my life. Ejaz. I love you.' She confessed sincerely. Ejaz is relieved, he smiled seeing the sincerity in her eyes.

'I love you too.' Ejaz smiled hugging her. Anah smiled as he pushed her on the bed again.

'We have a plane to catch.' She giggled moving his arm off her chest.

Ejaz didn't budge, he held her hand and pinned her hand to the bed, 'There is still time for that, sweetheart.' He winked at her. Anah blushed lowering her gaze.

*************************************************************

How was the chapter, guys?

What you guys think will happen in the future track? Please drop in your thoughts :)

Thanks so much for reading. Now, before you go please vote and comment :*