74~ I have got Chinese

Later that night, Anah worked on her project. Except for her there are only few more employees left. Her assistant Saurav was working with her just five minutes ago. She decided to work longer as the due date of the first presentation is next week.

Anah felt irritated as every time random strands of her hair kept falling across her face. She felt her ponytail had loosened and strands of hair spilt out.

She tried ignoring it but it was distracting her, as she moved her fingers someone pushed aside her hair. His fingers brushed her cheek and she recognized his touch immediately.

'Reyhan.' She looked at him and smiled widely. Reyhan smiled back. She is surprised he has come here and even more surprised when she saw he carried food from Anah's favourite hotel.

'I was passing by I thought to drop by and check on my wifey and my baby.' Reyhan said pinching Anah's chin and then caress her belly. Anah chuckled.

'Wow! Chinese.' Anah exclaimed happily. She recollected just one hour back she had spoken to Reyhan and expressed her cravings to have Chinese.

'No MSG!' Reyhan said brightly and chuckled watching Anah's face fall. He smiled wrapping his arm protectively around her shoulder, - 'It is bad for our baby na, Anu.' He explained. Anah frowned and angrily folded her arms.

Reyhan insisted she wrapped up her work and come home but she kept refusing. Reyhan glared at her sternly and folded her trace papers. Anah sighed giving up as he stuffed her pencils and papers into the laptop bag. He flung it on his shoulder and looked at Anah.

*********************************************************

Ejaz glanced at the wall-clock, it is around 9 pm. Nowadays, Ejaz prefers staying at office piling himself up with work. But tonight, he felt a sharp throbbing pain in his head and so he decided to leave work early. He massaged his temple for a while and then stood up. He packed up his stuff and walked out of his cabin.

As he walked through the corridor he saw Reyhan and Anah coming out of her cabin. Ejaz froze on seeing them, but they didn't seem to see him. Ejaz noted that Reyhan had his arm around Anah's shoulder and not waist, something about this gave him a slight positive feeling. They were talking something happily as they stepped inside the elevator.

****************************************************************

Uff, Reyhan is so caring *_*

Anah is a lucky girl ;)

Yum, Chinese 

But No MSG :(

But No MSG :(

And Ejaz

Hmmmm.... What are your thoughts on the Chapter? Drop them in the comments :)

Thanks so much for reading guys. Please, before you go don't forget to shower your love and support by voting and commenting :*